Truth or Dare

Sitting in my room in the avengers tower I was thinking about Steve.  Yes Steve Rogers is my crush. Well I joined the avengers due to my special powers which I got from the infinity stones. I can control minds , create different types of elements, sometimes the weather changes as per my mood and many more. I helped the avengers to defeat thanos and bring back all the rest of the avengers and guardians. After that I joined the avengers and all of them became my best friends. Well also everybody except Steve knew about my crush. I was smiling thinking about Steve when suddenly friday spoke,"y/n, everyone wants you to meet them in the living room. "Fine. I am coming. " I replied. I got up from the bed pulled my long black hair into a high ponytail. I was wearing a pink top and a white hot pant which was too short but I didn't care. I went to the living room and saw everyone. "Ok so everyone is here. So before you all ask me anything I will tell you that why I called everyone to gather here." Tony said. "Tony spill the beans." I said . "Ok so I was bored and thought that we should play a game . Soooooo I thought we should play truth or dare." He finished. "Whaaat!!"everyone said in unison except you. You became very excited and said,"count me in." Tony smiled. "Oh come on guys . Pleeeeaaase ." You pleaded them with your puppy eyes. Everyone sighed and agreed.
"Yessss" You said and Tony and you high-fived. Everyone were sitting on the ground forming a circle. You were sitting between Steve and Tony. Meanwhile pepper and Jane also joined you. So there were Clint, Laura, Thor,Jane,Loki,Jessica,Bucky,Sydney,
Nat,Bruce,Steve and you.

..........................

"Ok Thor truth or dare?" You asked him taking a sip of your beer.  "Dare"he answered. You gave him a devil smile."I dare you to go dance with Tony and seduce him. " Tony choked on his drink. Thor sighed and went to dance with Tony on Havana.  Tony and Thor were swaying there hips to the music while Thor was trying to seduce him. Everyone whistled at them and clapped while laughing.  "Ok Bruce truth or dare? "
"Ummm.... dare." He said. " I dare you to kiss lady Natasha. " Bruce simply went to nat and kissed her but passionately. "Ok Steve truth or dare?" "Truth." Steve answered. "Ok. Whom Would  you choose? Thor or Tony ?" "Umm... Thor. " " Ruuudeee." Tony said ."I ship it." You said while wrapping Tony into a hug. "Ok Buck truth or dare?" "Dare."Bucky answered. "Ok say I love you to Loki. " "Fineee.. Loki I.. I love you. " Jessica and Sydney burst into tears by laughing so hard.  "Ok y/n truth or dare? " "I will go with truth. " "Ok " Bucky smirked. "Tell us the avenger you love." At that time your heart stopped. You were thinking about Steve. What if he will break your friendship after listening to your answer. Your hands became sweaty." "Come on n/n Tell us who is this lucky guy. I mean everyone knows except me.  Please tell us. " Steve said wishing that it was he himself." Ok I...it's you Steve." You said nervously closing your eyes. There was a complete silence when you felt someone's lips against yours.  When you opened your eyes you saw it was Steve. You You melted in the kiss. It was soft yet passionate. When you both broke apart for some air Steve smiledand said,"I love you too . I was too scared to tell you because I thought that it will ruin our friendship. " "Same here." You said and kissed him again your tongues fighting against each other for dominance. "Ewww. Get a room." Everyone said in unison. Steve smirked at you and carried you to his bedroom in a bridal style.  You were smiling and thinking about what will come next.

After that night Tony was always teasing both of you and telling everyone that you both lost your virginity.

The end.

I hope that you like this story . Pls don't forget to vote and comment. Actually this was my first imagine and I was super nervous.  So sorry if the story sucks and sorry if there are any grammatical or spelling errors.

- Shriyansha 😀😄