Jealousy

Me and steve are dating for almost three years . He is been really sweet and gentle in front of public but in bed he is something else. Very bold , hot and steamy.....
But unfortunately due to my shy nature we are still virgin and have never been able to make out. I was afraid that I can't give him what he wants not that I can't but I am a little bit of shy. But today I am happy more than happy cause today my (childhood boy best friend) y/c/bbf was coming from Australia . I went to the airport to receive him.
" Hey y/c/bff how are you man?" " Fine. What about you y/n. I have heard that you are dating captain America.  At least you have got your man of dreams. Remember when we were reading in 8th grade you were always day dreaming about him and how I used to tease you about how many babies you will have  in future?" " Oh my God stop. You will never change.Lol" "Yeah. So are you still vigrin?? " "of course I am."
He tells "I have seen Steve's fighting skill. Now I want to see his fucking skills."" Oh my God man just stop." " Oh yeah." He says making both of us laugh.
We reach at our destination. I park my SUV and we went inside to our house.
" Baby I am home."
" Oh hi." He sees y/c/bff and shakes his hand." Hi I am Steve,  Steve Rogers. It's nice to meet you. "
" No the pleasure is all mine. By the way I am y/c/bff,  y/n's childhood friend."
"Ok enough handshakes. Now y/c/bff let me show you your room . Take some rest so that we can go out to the club for our get together at evening."
"Hell yeah . I hope everyone else is coming."
"Okay now go."

"Hey baby. "I said hugging Steve from behind.
"Babe were are you going tonight?"
"Oh tonight there is a get together party at a club . So we are going there. I told you right?Also y/c/bff is staying here for tonight and he will go back to L.A. tomorrow.  I hope you don't have any problem?"
"No y/n I am happy with that. Now help me make us some lunch."
"Thanks Steve you are the best boyfriend in the world."
"Anything for you doll."

Time skip to y/n and y/c/bff going to the club. I am too lazy to type.😆😜

"Hey (your best friend name) y/bf/n how are you? I see that you are gaining wait. Stop eating bitch."
"Hell yeah asshole. I will but after my death."
Then y/c/bff started. "So y/n will you make a country of your own. Guys you know what Steve's stamina will help her make a country of her own and also the citizens will be their children.  It will exactly take her...." and he started calculating. "1367 days to at least make 5 children."
"Oh my God. Stop it you fucker."
We all burst into laughter .
Then we all went to the bar to have some shots
After the 8th one y/n passed out. So y/c/bff took her to her to his room and lied her down on his bed. He also slept there but nothing happened.  He was such a good friend.

Next morning .......

Steve's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed. I sighed and got up to go for a jogging. While jogging I was thinking about y/n . Where is she? Maybe she is staying with her friends.  I went home and I was going to my room for a shower but by mistakely I entered y/c/bff' s room. When I opened the door I found y/n and y/c/bff sleeping on the bed. Though there was some certain distance between them but still I couldn't believe my eyes.
Y/n cheated on me. How could she? No. This can't be the truth. How?
I was completely heart broken
I sad as well as extremely furious and angry at the same time.
I ignored y/n the whole day. After 10:00 am y/c/bff left. Then y/n came to me . She was worried. She asked me,"Steve is everything right honey? Are you ignoring me?" But I didn't say anything instead I.......

So guys this is the part 1. I hope you like it. Part 2 coming soon...
Also if you have any request you can send it to me by messaging me or writing in the comments. Sorry