It hurts (part 2)

So this was requested by CutiepieChrisEvans .

Y/n's P.O.V

I am sitting in my room watching Netflix when suddenly I heard some yelling. I quickly got up from my bed and went to find out where the sound was coming from. I realised it was from the room next to mine which belonged to a certain super soldier.

'Sharon and Steve are fighting again.' I sighed. It was quite common now. The first month of their relationship the girl was being lovey-dovey but after sometime she showed her real herself. She started arguing with Steve. If I was in her place I would have never fought with you.

Now I am sitting alone in my room watching Netflix. You know it's so boring without you. I still remember those days when we both always had movie marathons where we laughed and roasted those actors. That laugh of yours was natural and not fake like now a days. She really has changed you.

Your on the phone
With your girlfriend she's upset
She's going off about something
That you said
She doesn't get your humour like I do

I'm in my room it's a typical Tuesday
Night I'm listening to the kind of music
She doesn't like
And she will never know your story like I do

But she wear short skirts
I wear T shirts
She's cheer captin and I'm on the bleachers,
Dreamingabout the day
When you wake up and find
That what your looking for has been here the all time
If you can see that I'm the one who understands you,
Been here all alone
So why can't you see

You belong with me, You belong me

I am running in the central park when suddenly Steve came and starting running with me.

"I haven't seen you these days. It's good to meet you after so long." Steve said.

" Well I was not in the mood of coming out of my room."

"You know I was starting to think that I made you upset about something. I miss you n/n. We should hang out sometime."Steve said while sitting on the bench.

"Well I don't think why not. We should go to our favourite restaurant."I said .

"Hell yeah. I haven't been there for a while. Sharon doesn't like that place.

"You know you should always listen to your heart and not someone else.Steve are you happy?"

"Yeah I know but-" Steve was cut off by someone honking the car horn. We turned to see the one and only motherfucker Sharon Carter .

Walking the streets with you and your worn out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be,
Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself
Hey isn't this easy,
And you have got a smile that could light up this whole town
I haven't seen it in a while
Since she brought you down,
You say you are fine I know you are better than that,
Hey watcha doing with a girl like that?