Jealousy part 2

Sorry guys for a late update cause I was very busy due to my school.😔 Also thanks for the 1k+ views🎉🎊. Holy shit!!  I am super duper happy😁. To be very honest I didn't expect that so thanks a lot guys😄. It means a lot to me.😁😙 . So here it is.

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up with a severe headache. I saw I was sleeping in my friends bed. Suddenly everything struck to my mind. It makes sense now. I got up from the bed and went to my and Steve's shared bedroom. I saw no one was there . It's strange Steve should have returned from his morning walk. Maybe he is still doing jogging. God knows how much more he needs to work out. He is already so much fit. God his abs and muscles. Thinking about them makes me feel horny but due to my own nature we were not able to make out. No problem maybe tonight we can . I just have to be more confident. Anyways I think I should make some breakfast . So I went to the washroom did my daily routine , took a shower . I dressed in a light blue short frock and threw my hair into a high ponytail and went to make breakfast. I saw y/c/bff sitting on the couch. "So what is for the breakfast? " he asked. "Well good morning to you too." I said. "Well forget about good morning. It's a bad morning cause I am feeling very hungry. " he said. "Ok . Ok wait let me make some sandwiches." I said while chuckling. While I made the breakfast Steve joined us. He was looking angry and was ignoring me all the time. I thought that I will ask him later. At 10 am y/c/bff left. So after waving him a final goodbye I closed the door and sighed heavily. I was worried about Steve. What happened to him? Why is he ignoring me? I decided to investigate that . So I went to find him. I saw he was sitting on a chair so I went to him and asked,"Steve is everything right honey? Are you ignoring me?" But he didn't respond. Instead he grabbed my wrist pulling me and kissing me. It was a passionate kiss but full of hunger and his eyes were full of lust. When we pulled away for air he said in a commanding voice," jump." I did what he exactly said and he catched me by grabbing my ass and I tangled my legs on his waist. He quickly carried me to our shared bedroom and shut the door close. He slammed onto a wall and started kissing my neck. Suddenly he found the soft spot and started sucking it leaving a hickey there. He laid me on the bed and took my frock and threw it somewhere in the room. A sudden confidence flew through me and I started unbuttoning his shirt. I threw it somewhere across the room. He took off his jeans and threw it. Now he was only in his boxers. God dammit! How could you make someone so hot. I regreted for not allowing him to take my virginity earlier. Our lips met each other again and this time his hands were unhooking my bra and he took out my panties and it joined the pile of clothes on the floor. I started to palm him through his boxers. I took out his boxers and threw it and he started kneeding my breast and pinching my nipples. He started to suck my left one while kneading my right one. He did the same with the right one.  I was a moaning mess when suddenly one idea came to me and instead of moaning his I moaned," Captain! Oh god... ah-Oh my god- yes captain! "Suddenly he stopped what he was doing and looked in my eyes. "What did you say?" He asked me..  "I need you captain.  Pls I need you. " I practically begged him. I saw his eyes becoming dark. He growled at me turning me on even more."You asked for it baby girl." He said and suddenly without any warning entered me making me scream with pain . After a little bit the pain started turning into pure pleasure... He slammed into me continuously.  He started picking up the pace and soon he was fucking me so hard and fast inhumanly . He was grunting and saying,"ah-baby girl you are so tight-ah!! You feel so good. " "Steve- I- I- am close." "Come for me baby ." As soon as the words left his mouth I released my juices and after sometime I felt him coming inside me. After few more minutes he came out of me and laid beside me . We both were panting heavily. "That was amazing. " I told him.  He suddenly pulled me to him and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear,"You are mine only mine. No one else can touch you or sleep with you.". He started to nibble on my earlobe. I was confused when everything struck me. He was jealous of me sleeping on the same bed with my best friend . Oh my God captain America is jealous. Steve Rogers,The great Steve Rogers is jealous. America's golden boy my Steve is jealous. I turned towards him and saw fear in his eyes. Fear of losing someone.  "Steve are you jealous . You know I would never hurt . I can't even think of hurting you. " I said softly smiling at him . "Then why were you sleeping with him?" He asked me.  He was looking like a lost puppy. Aww..  My heart melted. "I passed out in the club there so y/c/bbf carried me here. He didn't knew where to lay me so he laid me on his bed." "Oh sorry. I didn't knew that and sorry for doing this with You. I knew you were not confident and sure about-" I kissed him hungrily And whispered in his ear sexily, "You know I got my confidence and I am starting to like this side of yours. So up for round 2?" "Sure doll. I love you n/n." "I love you too Stevie."

So finally I updated this chapter.  I started writing it at november but never got to finish it. Sorry if it is not good.  It's my first time writing smut and believe me I am terrible at writing it. Sorry for the late update and grammatical or spelling errors. Love you guys. Hope you like it. If you have any requests then comment or dm me and don't forget to vote.
- shriyansha 😉