Revenge Is A Girl's Best Friend! Anya's POV Ch1 (Revised)

This is the first story I have written and uploaded.

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think. Do you think I should continue?

I will try to upload on a daily basis but sometimes it might be 2 to 3 days.

If this bears any resemblance to another story out there, it is not my intention to do so. Please let me know and I will check it out if you'll let me know the story it possibly matches. Thank you!!!! ;P

Anya and Harmony Mayson are two beautiful, identical twins who live next door to two extremely handsome guys named Ashe and Damon Mannsfield.

Things are going to get interesting for Anya who has a penchant for always getting into trouble. Her fault? Maybe!

Harmony tries to be Anya's voice of reason but Anya being the older sister by a minute knows best! Or so she thinks!!

What will happen when these two take on the role of the other sister for a night? Read on to find out!

Revenge Is A Girl's Best Friend!

Chapter 1

Anya's POV

<><><><><>

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off and did what any normal person would do. I reached over, snatched it out of the wall and threw it with all my might across the room. Hearing it hit the wall and smash into pieces was very satisfying! Whoever thought the things should have such an annoying sound ought to have been thrown in front of a firing squad!

"Ugh, I really hate those damn things," I mumbled to myself as I got out of bed.

Mom and dad are going on a two-week cruise with Duane and Elisha Mannsfield today so I had set my alarm to go off at 7 am because they are leaving here at 7:30. Why they chose such an early departure time is beyond me. It's not as if the islands they will be visiting are going anywhere. After they leave I will go back to sleep. One of the many advantages of having rich parents is that I do not have to work unless I want to which means I can sleep all day. I'm sure one day I will want a career but since Harmony and I just graduated a week ago, I intend to enjoy the summer to its fullest. It's "PARTY TIME"!

I decided to go downstairs in my pajamas. Across the black tank read, "I leave teeth marks!" and the bottoms were black and yellow with kittens all over them. Harmony had bought them for me after a New Year's Eve party we had gone to because the guy next to me decided he would ram his tongue down my throat at the stroke of midnight! Big, big mistake as he found out when I bit down as hard as I could and drew blood. From what I understand, he now has permanent teeth marks on his tongue to remember me by!

Don't get me wrong, I am not a prude who doesn't like to be kissed. I just don't like having some unknown person's tongue shoved down my throat!

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and dad sitting at the table with Harmony, drinking coffee. The aroma smelled so wonderful! I am not fully awake until I've had at least one cup.

"Good morning, Sweetheart", mom said.

"Good morning, Baby girl," said dad.

"Good morning! Are you looking forward to your ooh-la-la cruise?!" I just have to give my parents a hard time! It's my duty as their very loving and adorable daughter. <Smirk>

Mom looked into her coffee cup while blushing very prettily and dad just about choked on the swallow of coffee he had just taken. Wow, I thought, I can still get them! Ever since I can remember, I have always tried to do things that would get a reaction out of them. Although there are times when that reaction is not a very good one but most were well worth it!