The Final Warning

I could still remember those times when we were able to swim, when we wouldn't get trapped in a net or a plastic bag. I still remember when my main activity of the day wasn't preventing the animals from eating the fake seaweed.
We tried to warn them, we created waves that could take over their cities, such as they had done with our pods. We ran away, changing their tides, and their food supplies, but they kept doing it. And after a while it wasn't just chemicals any more, we got plastic and rubbish. The animals began to die and so did we, our world was reduced to scape and try to survive. But there was nowhere else to run, they had taken over everything.
Years ago we were hundreds, now there are just a few left, but is not just us. Seals, Orcas, dolphins, stingrays, turtles, sea horses, even fishes, are disappearing. Your plastic is killing us, hundreds of turtles choke to dead eating your bags, sea horses find their environment disturbed with your rubbish, the chemicals are changing the water and because of this fishes are disappearing, this leads to a reduction in the seals population and so in the orcas.
They began to see our corpses laying in beaches all over the world, they called us inventions. The first warning didn't work.
Then, entire banks of fishes appeared at their coasts, they ignored it. The second warning didn't work.
After this whales began to die from pollution and hunger, their food supplies were disappearing. But their massive corpses were also ignored. The third warning didn't work.
Final warning, we are dying, and if we do you won't last long.