15 - #KiXie

Trixie's POV

I'm so frustrated right now. It's my 6th month na buntis na, but look at me, all alone at the mall kasi my stupid husband is busy daw with his endless works! Argh, I hate him, I hate him super talaga!

I looked at the baby stuffs and I really wanted to buy everything na nakikita ko like I want everything! I will definitely buy these things for our baby!

"Miss, I will take everything that's color blue." The saleslady nodded and make order na everything that is color blue. Since it will be super tagal, I decided to take a walk muna.

While I was walking I was gulat when I saw my stupid asawa at an ice cream stall inside the mall.

What is he doing here?! I thought he was busy at his trabaho?!

Full of anger, I was about to make sugod at him when suddenly a girl went to her and made pulupot her hands on Kier's braso. Kier then bigay the ice cream to that girl.

W-w-what is the meaning of this?

He ditched me--- his gorgeous pregnant wife--- para makipagdate with that whore?!

Suddenly, the girl made tingin to me. Our eyes met and then I realized who this babae is.

It was Jill! It was Kier's fucking ex-jowa!

Why is my Kier with that whore?!?! Ang why are they so close like they are mag-asawa?!

Jill smirked at me and the next thing I knew, Jill was already kissing Kier and he responded to her kisses.

Tears dropped from my eyes until I managed to build up the courage to confront them.

"YOU CHEATING BASTARD!!!"

"Trixie?!"

"MANLOLOKO KA!"

"Trixie!"

"CHEATER!"

"TRIXIE!!"

"TRIXIE!!"

"TRIXIE!!"

"Trixie, gumising ka diyan, Hon!"

Napabalikwas ako ng upo and realized I was dreaming and I was drenched with sweat. I saw Kier staring at me.

"Hon, are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" While looking at him, I suddenly remembered my dream. He was kissing Jill in front of me.. I immediately slapped him and made several hampas to him. "A-aray k-ko! T-trixie bakit?!"

"You're a cheater! You're a cheater!"

"Ha?! Anong cheater?! Paano mo naman nasabi 'yan?!"

"Nakita ko kayong magka-kiss ni Jill in my dreams!" I punched him in his face. "YOU CHEATER!!"

"WHAT THE HELL?! PANAGINIP LANG 'YON!"

"A dream is likely to happen! You will eventually cheat on me!! Manloloko!!" Kier tried to stop me from hitting him but instead I scratched him. "Get out of here!"

"Hindi ko gagawin sainyo ng magiging baby natin 'yon!"

"I said get out! Go to that Jill if you want!!"

"A-anong-----" I suddenly burst into tears and continued pushing him away from me.

"Get away from me, you cheating asshole!!" I pushed Kier out of our room and closed the door. I heard Kier knocking but I don't want to see him. He cheated on me, even if it's just a panaginip, HE STILL CHEATED ON ME!

Kier's POV

"A-aww! Ouch!" Napapiksi ako nang dumampi sa sugat ko ang bulak na may betadine. "Dahan-dahan please, Jorelle?"