CHAPTER 26

A/N: Hehehe someone requested a love after war scene so here it is... Hehehe, minors please keep out. 

As they entered their room, Gerald gently laid his wife to bed and sat beside her. “Go sleep, love.” He whispered to her. He was about to get up when Sarah prevented him by grasping on his wrist tightly. He remained seated and gave her a questioning look. Sarah winked at him; a naughty smile was plastered on her lips. “What comes after war is love, babe, remember that.” Sarah seductively whispered to him as she pulled his shirt’s collar towards her. “I want you tonight, babe.” She shyly mouthed. Gerald laughed and groaned at the same time. “As much as I want to make it right, babe, I can’t” He winked and teased a pouting, Sarah.  “And why is that so?” She whispered and pulled him closer to her. Gerald flattened his hand on the bed’s cushion for support. He kissed his wife’s nose and looked at her in the eye as he gave her a teasing smile. “Because, your safety is my first concern even if I want to make these twins, quadruplets right this minute.” He retorted as he slid down to her and blew soft kisses in her stomach. He then looked back at her.

Sarah winked seductively at him. “It would be okay, Babe, besides I badly need an exercise.” She teasingly mumbled and playfully tugged his collar which made him stumble on top of her. She lifted her head a little, to close the gap between his lips and hers. She then licked his upper lip with her tongue. Gerald can’t help it and groaned. She then slowly opened her mouth, urging him to deepen the kiss. Sarah hurriedly worked on the buttons of his shirt, as he was exploring her mouth. She then yanked his shirt off him as she nuzzled the crook of his neck.

“You’re killing me, love.” He whispered. Sarah smiled at him. “At least you’ll die happy.” She playfully told him and claimed his mouth again. Gerald can’t control it anymore and groaned. Sarah felt his desire and started to tease him even more.  She grabbed his hand and guided it towards her breast. He gave her a questioning look. Sarah just smiled at him. “Touch me everywhere, babe.” She said.

“I rest my case; after all, it’s all fair in love and war.” He said as he shed her nightgown off her body. He then completely flattened her back to bed and positioned himself between her thighs. He slowly blew kisses on every skin his mouth touches until he reach her mouth again.

Sarah slowly ran her hands on his shoulders as they deepened the kiss.  He felt Sarah freeing him from his pants. He kicked it off as soon as his wife was done working on it. He then massaged her inner thighs as he blew soft kisses on it.

“Oh, please, Ge.” He heard her moaned. “Patience, love, we’re getting there. He then yanked off her panty and played his tongue at her center. Sarah arched her back as he did it.

“Ahhh, Babe, please” She moaned again. He placed her hands over her head and held on it to support her. He again claimed her mouth as he slowly entered her. He was slowly thrusting inside her when he felt her legs circled on his waist.

“Harder, babe, please.” She whispered to him. He winked at her and thrust harder, his tongue playing wonders on her tight nipple.

“Ahhh, Ge.” His wife moaned as she rhythmically moved with him.

“I am near, Ge.” She whispered. Gerald pushed further inside her and kissed her mouth as she convulsed under him. Sarah ran her hands on his back and nuzzled his neck. He thrust harder inside her feeling her as Sarah mimicked his movement. And with one final thrust they shared their sweet release.

“I love you.” He said to her. Sarah caressed his jaw line with her thumb and smiled at him. “I love you too.” She whispered back as he collapsed on top of her both of them panting for breath.

He then nuzzled her neck with soft kisses and rolled off her and lay beside her.  He then circled his arm on her waist. “Sleep, Misis.” He mouthed to her as he pulled her towards him. Sarah circled her arm to his waist and buried her face at the crook of his neck. A moment later, he felt her hot, steady breath in his neck. He then closed his eyes and joined her to sleep.