not a chapter..oops

So I'm on my phone but my computer should be back any day now so I'm so happy about that. But before I get into why I made this chapter thingy..an update

So I turned 17 recently and it sucks. Everyone assumes that you are responsible..and well I'm not

Another thing is shamu's birthday is on Sunday and he'll be the same age as me which is weird because it's been like 4 years since I first started adoring Kaycee and Sean's friendship

School sucks and mid terms are coming up. Then I have to start applying for colleges uwu.

So now to the reason why I've made this.

I have a big question that I need each and every one of you to answer.

Should I cancel the sequel to through the window (this book) then finish foster care?

Or

Should I finish foster care then finish the sequel?

Or

Should I continue multitasking by doing both?

After all of these I will be starting a new book so here are some ideas of new ones so vote on which one you like :)

Diner girl(I have a preview of it already that I can show you guys if you like this one)

Kaycee Rice hasn't exactly lived the most lavish life her parents divorced when she was 6 years old. 10 years later her dad has full custody and since her brother and sister moved out it's just them. Bailey Sok has been her best friend since birth really...their moms were best friends all throughout their school careers. But now that her mom is nowhere to be found..they don't talk anymore. Kaycee's dad is an alcoholic so it's really hard for him to get a job..so Kaycee works at a nearby diner owned by a friend of her moms. It's one of those 90's themed ones so she has to wear a 90's themed dress and roller skates. But underneath the dress and high ponytail is a girl who hates dresses and wears windbreakers, joggers, sweatshirts, and vans. High school is definitely a living hell for her..being bullied by the popular people..and having those people go to the diner every day after school just makes it worse..

Broken Hearted

Kaycee Rice has been though hell. Her family was killed in a plane crash and she was put in a shelter for orphans, she made many friends but it is hard. When she was feeling down she would dance..so she can proudly say she is a self taught pro dancer. But 7 years later a lot of things have changed. 16 years old, has never been to high school and has never had a boyfriend. But then code yellow...which means there is a new kid on their floor. The orphanage is arranged by floors babies-4 years old  on the bottom then 5-8 year olds, then 9-13, and finally in the top 14-18 year olds, Which is their tier. The application of the new kid was framed and put on the door, this is a tradition that they do. Sean Lew. 17. Family died in a train crash 2 years ago. Guardian does not want him anymore. Hobbies,dancing,singing. Well he sounds nice...

Hospital Glass

Kaycee Rice was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 13. Its been 3 years and she's still not cured. She's been in and out of the hospital for  long time but for the past week she's been in the hospital. But recently there has been a new kid around her age that just got moved into the facility. She already knows he has cancer just like her because no one else is allowed in this wing except cancer patients. One day through the little window in front of her bed she saw him..they made direct eye contact before looking away.. they spend their days laughing at each others jokes and writing little notes to each other but one day when kaycee was pulled out foremergency surgery he realized how he really felt..and that's how it allstarted ..just some thin hospital glass

With love,

      ♡    Märišså