Chapter 3

I didn't know what to do. I tried running but he would just come after me and when i would stop he would stop.

He just kept starring through the holes in his mask, it practically burns. I was actually quite happy we weren't moving because the police would come, but i don't know why i didn't hear sirens.

I finally decided to speak up.

"What do you want?!" I said angrily.

"You witnessed something you shouldn't have, so now I have no other choice but to have you DEAD!!

Before I could say anything, he ran to me and he i was stabbed in the chest. It happened so quickly I didn't know what was going on. I didn't feel the pain i was just waiting for the police to get here.

He then watched me suffer for a few seconds then spat on me.

"I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU!!" He shouted.

I heard the sirens and so did he, he ran out and the back door and he was gone but i knew he was going to come back.

The pain started coming, I hardly could breathe.My eyes then slowly shut, right before I was about to shut my eyes I saw Luke with teary eyes starring down at me and shouting help, over and over again.

"Luke?" I mumbled

"Yes?" He said in between tears.

"I love you."

My eyes instantly shut, I saw it. I saw the bridge, there were people at the other end, i didn't know who they were, the scenery around it was green, green grass everywhere.

Then suddenly I heard a strange beeping noise, it would stop them quickly start again, it was pretty loud.

I tried blinking then, there, my eyes opened, i was Lying in a hospital bed. I saw my mom, and my sister, and Luke. My sister seemed fine, my mom was crying and Luke, I never saw him actually cry before. He was there, sobbing into a pillow.

The first thing I thought about was him. The man. I could tell them that he said he was coming back but they would think im delusional. I decided to not tell.

"Mom?" I mumbled

"LOLA!!!" She shouted.

Everyone got up and ran up to me and hug me.

"Ouch ouch!!!"

"Sorry!!" They all shouted.

"Are you going to be okay" My little sister asked.

"I don't know, will I?"

"The doctors said as soon as you wake up you will go for a small check up, and go home, since the knife didn't go that deep, THANK GOD!" My mom said.

"Good." I smiled

I saw the nurse and doctor come into the room and stare and me.

"Miss? We need to do a small check up on you, is that alright?"

"Yeah, i guess, i don't have a choice."

"Okay" The nurse said with a fake smile.

The doctor and nurse came up to me and started observing me and writing some thing on a check board.

"We will need to get an x-ray of your chest to see if your bones are okay."

"Okay." I mumbled

They started rolling the bed to another room and my family and Luke had to wait in the waiting area.

They put me through something and left me there lying down, there were blue lights shining. I was sort of in a box and i was terrified. Lights started going brighter and i heard weird noises.

It stayed the same for about 5-10 minutes. They opened the top and rolled my hospital bed back to the other room.

"Your x-ray with be ready in 20 minutes." The nurse said.

"Okay, thank you." I said and gave a small smile.

Everyone was starring at me awkwardly. Luke finally moved and came up to me and hugged me. My smile when from cheek to cheek.

" I love you too." He whispered

He then looked at me and i was still smiling. My mom and sister kept saying "awwwwe".

The doctor came in the room and said "Heres your x-ray, everything is fine, so you can go home now."

"What about the needle in my wrist?"

"Well, its up to you whether to take it of while your awake or we will give you some pills to fall asleep then wake you up when it over."

"I will obviously take it of when i get those pills." I said.

"Okay" The doctor replied.

He left the room, i assume to get the pills.

He came back with 2 pills small pills and a glass of water, i took it and swallowed them.

"Now rest your head on the pillow for about 5 minutes and you will be into a deep sleep." The doctor said.

"Uh okay." I replied.