chapter 11

She took me into a big room, she sat me down and just quickly stated doing my hair, she put stuff on my eyes,eyebrows. The lady noticed I was starting to worry.

"Hey,hey, relax, have fun, your in good hands." She said.

"Okay."I laughed.

There wasn't a mirror so I couldn't see what was going on. She gave me a magazine, I read it because there wasn't much to do on a chair. I just let her do what she got to do. I was so existed, I just wanted to see!

She started dancing while she was giving me a makeover , everyone was watching us and danced with her. It felt like hours. I began enjoying myself. I just let lose, I was having fun. I also felt like a new person, like my personality was changing along with my looks. She then gave me a dress,earrings and a whole new outfit. It look so pretty and amazing. I was speechless.

"W- w- whats this for?" I asked.

"Its on the house. No one can leave the House of Bling Bling without the full package. Plus no one can see you leaving the house of bling wearing what you were wearing! Gurl you gotta get you glam on."

"Okay, Thank you." I laughed.

I went and put everything on, There was still no mirror. Now I wanted to see myself even more. I mean I should look like a totally different person. I went out of the changing room everyone was still dancing. I got under the influence and just let myself go and start dancing,I found a mirror finally and stood in front of the mirror, I looked so different, they did everything different, My hair, makeup, everything. I was very very impressed. I loved it so much! I was so happy. I started dancing as well and posing infront of the mirror. Everyone was having fun, There was music and everything, I loved it.

"You look smoking HAWT gurl." An old lady said.

"I feel hot." I replied while we danced together.

After a really long time of dancing and letting lose. It was time to get going, I called the taxi and went up to the lady.

"Thank you so much, I had an amazing time." I laughed.

"Oh no problem." She laughed as well.

I gave her a 250 dollar bill. I assumed it was very expensive.

"No, no, no." She said.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"Its on the house sista."

"No, no, I cant." I gave her the bill again.

"I said no, its fine." She laughed.

"Thank you so much!!"

I went out of the salon, and they all came out and shouted goodbye. I went into the taxi.

"I'm sorry this Taxi is taken, I'm waiting for someone." He said.

"Its me, I had a complete makeover." I laughed.

"They did a pretty good damn job." He replied.

"Good." I said.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Passport agency please." I said.

"Okay."

I could tell he was getting suspicious, I mean first I went into the bank to get money, then get a makeover, Now a passport agency... but the only thing that mattered was that I knew in my heart, I didn't do anything.

We reached and I payed him and gave him a tip since he's going to have to come back. I grabbed my heavy bag and dragged it with me. I went into the passport agency.

I went into the room where they change passport details.

"I would like to change my name and last name and picture please."

"Okay."

"What name and last name?" He asked.

"Uh, Sophie Anderson."

"Alright, Sign here please."

I signed it then he took my passport and put it into a machine and We had to wait.

"Why don't you go to the room on the left and take your picture?"

"Oh okay."

I went into the room and a lady had to scan my finger and make me sign something again.

"Sit there please." She said.

I went and sat and a gave a small smile and she snapped the picture.

"Is this okay?"

I looked at it, It was pretty good. I looked hot!

"Yep."

She told me to wait. She left the room and I sat starring into space. She came back with my passport and she showed me the picture on it and the my new name.

I was satisfied. It was very fast.

"thanks." I said.

"No problem." She replied.

I made my way back outside and I saw the taxi driver waiting, I don't blame him, He's probably sick of driving and coming back over and over again. I made my way to the taxi. I stepped into the car and jumped to the seat and put my bag down. I also put my passport and wallet into the secret pocket of the bag.

"Target please."

"Is that the last place your going to go to?"

"Then airport, then I'm done." I smiled.

"Okay."

We drove to target and he dropped me off.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome."

I went into target. I took a trolley and started looking around. I decided to pack an actual bag, There's going to be everything I need for my new apartment. I'm going to by shampoo, soap, clothes, toothbrush, makeup, mirror, hairbrush, earphones, accessories, a few books, pens and a book to write in, fake glasses, sunglasses, iPhone case, nail polish, makeup bag, swimsuit, perfume and a suitcase, also any other things I need in life.

I made my way to all the sections and put everything I needed into my trolley. I finally finished and walked up to the counter. The lady scanned for all the items but instead of putting them into plastic bags she put them all into my new suitcase.

"That will be 234 dollars."

"Okay." I handed the cashier my credit card.

I looked at all the things in my suitcase. It looked like I had everything. I was proud of myself.

She gave me my credit card back and I took my suitcase out to the taxi, I knocked on the window and he came out to take my bag into the back of the taxi. I went into the car and he drove to the airport. I had all the things I needed to survive on a plane in my mini travel bag from home.

My phone then rang. I started to worry, Everyone I know thinks I'm dead so who could it be...? I slowly reached for my phone from my bag and looked at it. It was Emily, my new room mate. I was so relived.

"Hello?"

"HEYYY!!! Sophie, when are you gonna be here?"

"On the next flight to Chicago."

"Okay!! By the way you passed the online test for Richwood High!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!! YASSSS!"

"yeah!"

"Okay, I'll talk to you later,alright?"

"BYE!!!!"

"Bye."

We reached the airport and I payed the taxi driver. I made my way into the cold airport.I checked for the all the flights to Chicago,It turns out the next flight is tomorrow morning so I'm going to have to stay at the hotel in the airport. I payed for my ticket already so first thing in the morning is to catch my flight.