chapter 7

Luke's pov:

I was watching TV and I heard my phone buzz. I looked at it and it and it was a message from Lola.

From Lola: I love you, never ever forget that.

Too Lola: Are you okay?!

I started to get really worried. I deiced to wait for a reply, she is the type of person to always reply straight away. I kept starring at my phone waiting for a reply.

3 minutes later.

I still haven't got a text from Lola, I deiced to just go to her, I ran out of my room and downstairs, grabbed my keys and rushed out the door, i didn't even bother closing the door. I started the car and started driving to her house. While I was driving i called Lola's mom.

"HELLO?! I said shakily and practically shouted it.

"Luke is everything okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Is Lola with you?!" I asked.

"NO!! IS SHE OKAY?!"

I heard Lola's little sister asking what happened.

"I think shes going to kill her self!" I shouted.

"OH MY GOD!"

She hanged up the phone.

I reached her house and opened the door and I shouted.

"LOLA!?!?"

There wasn't a reply i checked the kitchen and she wasn't there.

"LOLA?! WHERE ARE YOU!" I cried

I ran upstairs and I heard her mom and Lola little sister rush into the house.

"LOLA!!!!" They both shouted.

"Shes not downstairs." I said shakily.

We all ran upstairs and I went into the bathroom and I saw her, she was dead.

"OH MY GOD" I cried.

Lola's mom and sister came into the bathroom. Her mom checked if she was breathing and I was still crying.

"NO!!!! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!" She cried.

Her little sisters eyes were tearing. She went into the bathroom and picked up an envelope and gave it to me.

"Read it." She said shaikly.

Her mom was still crying and starring at Lola.

I opended the envelope and read it. My eyes kept widening and widening. I practically broke down. I gave the paper to her mom and she read it.

"NO!! LOLA!!! COME BACK!!" She cried.

_________________________________________________________________________________

2 hours later

Lukes pov:

I was at home covered in a blanket with tissues everywhere. I was crying so loud it was practically shouting. I would occasionally shout at myself that It was all my fault for leaving her. I got a call and I checked it, it was Lola's mom. I really didn't want to talk to anyone. I mentally and physically broke down.

"Hello?" I said while sniffling my nose.

"The funeral is tomorrow." She said.

"Okay, thanks."

She hung up. I understand why and you could tell she was crying even more then I was. I mean she is her mom.

I still couldn't believe the one i truly love is gone. She was the love of my life, the only one I wanted. I kept screaming and shouting and crying. I didn't know what to do. I shoved my self under the blanket and sobbed and sobbed until i fell asleep.

Lets pretend the guy in the gif is Luke okay? xD

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lolas pov: 

When my mom and sister and Luke came into the bathroom, I had to hold my breath for a really long time. I was actually quite proud of my self and shocked that it worked. I felt so bad for everyone but I'm only doing this to keep them safe.

My mom carried me onto my bed and left me there. It was a good thing because now when they are asleep I can eat a lot of food so I wont be hungry during the funeral. I heard my mom say it was tomorrow so I was prepared. I kept waiting and waiting for everyone to go to bed. I was waiting for what seemed like hours, It looked pretty late so I listened carefully and actually there was no noise. 

I snuck downstairs and ate a some left over food really quickly, now I can use my fast eating skills, I smirked to my self. I quickly ate all the left over food and drank so many cups of water. I then made my self a sandwich and ate it as well. 

I walked over to the medicine cabinet that was downstairs and took a pill that doesn't make you hungry, its meant to be for diets but at least I wont be hungry. 

I then realized my mom would notice that there isn't any food left on the table. I cursed to my self and started getting worried. I then had an idea to make it look like a cat ate it. I made the table look like there was a cat on it. I went to our backyard door and opened it to see if there was any cats, luckily there was one I went up to it and picked it up.I went inside and left the backyard door open so it would look like a cat went in it but i switched the alarm on so of anyone goes through the back door we would know. I went to the table and put its paws on the sheet that was on the table and put the cat on the table.

It then fell asleep on the table. I went to the toilet to do my business and snuck back up stairs I checked the time and it was 3:30 in the morning. I went into my room and laid down very slowly so I wouldn't make a single sound. I then fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock it was 2:00 pm and I quickly closed my eyes and acted dead because I heard my someone coming I also stopped breathing. They then put me into a coffin. Then then closed it. 

I was so thankfull because I could breathe again. 

It was moving for a really long time and then it stopped. I assumed we were in the car to go to the graveyard. I was very scared to be honest. I mean Its going to be like I'm a zombie or something.