Five

Lisa's POV

"Goodbye, Rosie."

"Goodbye, too."

Were now infront of the school's gate, ready to go home. It's past 5:00 pm, our practice went long for some reasons. I was tired as hell and needed some rest. I missed my bed already.

"You sure you don't want me to accompany you?" I asked Chaeng. I keep on insisting that I'll take her to her apartment. "I'm fine." She smiled, I did the same and admired her beauty.

"Let's go together."

A lady's voice caught our attention, I rolled my eyes and huffed in irritation. I turned my back to face her, "Why? You still have to practice with your co-models?" I spoke coldly. "It's just that I'm not in the mood to hang out with them." She spat back and rolled her eyes. "Lis, I'm completely fine, you two can go." Rosé squeezed my shoulder. I sighed in defeat. "I'll take you to your house." Jisoo suggested with a happy face. Rosé shooked her head and chuckled, "I appreciate the effort, Jisoo. I'll just go home by myself, I'll be fine." She said in a convincing tone. Jisoo shrugged, "If you say so."

---

"Dad--- Yes please-- Argh! Please--- I promise--- Yes!?--- Okay okay I love you take care!" I ended the call with my father, I begged for his permission to go to the park. I won't miss a night in the park, cause If I do, I won't able to complete my day. I jumped in victory when he approved, he can't resist me. I picked the clothes that I'll wear in the park. I was busy choosing when my room's door cracked open, revealing Jisoo. "Hey sis." My sister entered my room with chips in her hands. "Hey." I responded without breaking my gaze to my closet. "Just wanna ask something." She spoke. I turned to face her with a confused look. "What is it?" I sat beside her. "Tell me more about Chaeyoung." She wiggled her brows and wearing a bright smile. I was completely puzzled with her words. Jisoo had never been so interested to someone, whether it's a boy or a girl.

"Come on! I'm waiting." She pouted. I chuckled at her cuteness, "She was born in Auckland, New Zealand but studied in Australia for some years. She's studying in an all girls school. She's older than me. Her english name is Roseanne Park, that's why I call her sometimes as Rosé. She transferred to Seoul YG High just this year, she knows how to play guitar. She has an angelic voice and she looks like a chipmunk." I cockily spoke. After my short explanation about Rosé, Jisoo nodded her head a few times. "Do you know what's her favorites?" She asked once more. I lifted my head and thought about it. "She likes mango and she likes number five." I simply said. "What!? She likes mango, while me, I don't like mangos that much. We're opposite." Jisoo said with a sad tone. "But! She likes number five, while I like number four! So close!" My sister giggled. I just can't belive my sister is being this giddy when she talks about Chaeyoung. "Why are you being interested?" I asked with a chuckle. My sister sighed and looked into my eyes. "I don't know if this sounds crazy but... I like her." After she said those words straight into my eyes, she lowered her head. At first I was surprised but I was extremely happy that my sister liked someone. I feel relaxed that Jisoo already found someone, I don't want her to grow old without a partner. I sighed and hugged her so tight. "Why are you hugging me?" She asked. I chuckled, "I'm just so happy for you." I murmured and buried my face to her neck. She ran her fingers through my head. I felt happy and relaxed at the moment. This moments are very rare to happen nowadays, we have our busy schedules. This kind of moments or memories must be treasured. It was not that kind of obvious that my sister liked Chaeng, she's been so clingy to her at the last few hours or should I say the whole day. I was busy thinking about the two of them as a couple when an idea popped inside my mind.

What if I'll help my sister to win Chaeyoung's heart?

I smiled mischievously at the idea. I sat up properly and looked into my sister's eyes, "Unnie, I'll help you to get her." I said in a cheerful tone. "You will!?" She asked excitedly and I just nodded continuously. "I love you!" She exclaimed loudly that made me laugh. "I love you too." I replied.