Chapter Four : Discovering Korea !

I entered my apparetment , it was a cosy, beautifully decorated place , i was so happy because now i was in my own apparetment . The first thing i did , is to turn on the T.V , i didn't unpack or go discover the place , i just sat down and watched T.V for a bit , well let's say for an hour , i watched a variety show (Strong Heart) i was so into it ! Finally i was in Korea i can watch Korean movies,Dramas,Variety shows , and so on .After that , i went to my room to change my clothes , and i unpacked some things, i was so tired that i went straightly to sleep , i had a good sleep . 

The next day , i woke up ..somehow early , i ate my breakfast , and tidied my stuff , afterwards , i changed my clothes to go explore the city . first of all i went to Myeongdeong , i heard it is a famous place in Korea , so i went there by the Bus . while i was in the bus i watched the people walking and wandering around the streets , for me it was such a beautiful view .(i know am overly obsessed on korea ) so around 10 minutes i reached Myeongdeong , i quickly leaved the Bus , and i started to pass by the shops , then i entered a bookstore , and i ended up buying 3 books . i was so happy , after one hour from wandering in the bookstore , i entered an electronics shop , there was so many electrics that i felt that i wanted to buy half of the store , but of course i didn't so i just bought a beautiful pinkish headphone :D ( it was so cute) !

I spent 4 hours in Myeongdeong it was so big with lots of stores i had lunch in a traditional korean restaurant , the first dish i ordered was KIMCHI (the most famous food in Korea ), the food was delicious i left Myeongdeong with a full tummy ! 

At 3 PM i got a call from Sylvie she asked about my day , i told her everything about meeting Ryeowook and Yesung i asked her to tell the news to Jessica too , i told her about how great was the shops and food , i was talking in a thrilled voice ! then i asked about the news in London, she told me that they are preparing themselves to go to college which is after one week ! 

I returned to my appartement satisfied and happy , i turned on the T.V and watched some dramas   , it was already 6 PM , i decided to read one of the books i bought , it was about the history of Korea and how it developed i was interested in Korea's history so i kept reading till 7 o'clock ! 

after half an hour , I GOT A MESSAGE FROM RYEOWOOK , he asked me to meet him at the bus station in Namsangdong so i quickly dressed up and hurried to the bus station .

" here you are , come and take a seat , Jane"

"oh sure , thank you " .

" so how is everything going ?"

" it is going greatly."

"that's excellent , so when are you going to go to the university?"

" after 3 days ." i answered him with a smile.

" ahaa, so listen i told the members about you , and they seemed interested , and by the way S.M entertainment needs dancers , so perhaps you can apply .."

"  oh well . i will think about it "

" please think quickly , and give me an answer as soon as possible ."

" yes, of course ."

" that's great , so did u visit any place in Seoul?"

" yes , Myeongdeong"

" good choice , let us go to the park , i know a nice park near Namsangdong ."

"yes , sure "

I got up in Ryeowook's car , and we didn't talk that much , i guess that we were somehow shy , to start up a conversation , he only told me about the great places in Korea and he adviced me to visit it . then we were in the park , we walked together , my heart was beating so fastly that i was blushing ! and by mistake we touched each other's hand and we apologized in the same moment ! :3 such a sweet time ! it was such a great time ! i had a great time with Ryeowook , he was telling jokes , and that smile and that laugh it just made me love him even more ! 

at the end of the night , he insisted to walk me to my appartement , and he really did , he told me to take care and sleep tight ! :3 and wished me a good night ! then he left ! 

he left me the happiest person in the world , i had the most amazing night and i slept comfortably and happily , i wished that everything will be even greater ! 

....................................................................................................................................................................................