Chapter nine : Confession.

When i reached my appartement , i saw Ryeowook was standing in front of the building door , i approached him and asked him why was he standing in front of the door .

" Jane -ssi , uh ... i need to talk to you ."

" sure , but about what ?"

" well i want to confess something , shall we take a walk ?"

" yes , of course ."

" aish , i don't know how to begin ."

" it is fine take your time ."

Ryeowook looked at me with serious , shining eyes , he sighed , and said :" well when i met you in the plane , and when i talked to you , i kinda started to admire you."

I looked at him confusingly :" what do u exactly mean by admire ?"

" well ,umm , it means that......uh....i... i Love you , i can't stop thinking about you since the day i met you ."his face turned red .

" are you serious ? are you sure this isn't a prank or something ?"

" yes , am telling you a complete truth ."

" well .. i just don't know what to say ?"

" the point is .... jane- ssi , Do you love me ?"

I was amazed , and i was silent for few seconds and i answered him :" i .... i .. guess so , but .... do you really love me ?!"

" of course , no doubt in that , you can ask the members ."

" that explains why Kyuhyun stared at us whenever we talked or mentioned something about each other ."

" yes , that's right , so will you be mine ? "

" is this a dream or something ? i feel am living a dream , from the moment i came to korea and everything was perfect , and to be honest with you , you are my favorite member in the Band , and yes i will be yours, but there is one condition , you need to be only mine ."

"Of course i will be only yours, you know how happy i am at this moment ?"

" i guess so "

Ryeowook stopped walking and he holded my hand , soon we were looking at each other in the eyes , but i felt shy that i looked at the ground .

" why did you stop looking at me ? " .

" i feel awkward ."

Ryeowook lifted my chin with his finger , and tilted his head , he whispered in my ear softly :" I love you ", then his lips met mine , and we were kissing , i felt butterflies in my stomach , was this a dream ? cause i feel that am the happiest person on this world .

after the kiss , ryeowook hugged me for a while , i felt that he didn't want to let me go , so i didn;t want to .

" from now on , you will be mine , and i won't let any man take you from me "

" and i won't let any woman take you from me , you are only mine ."

" yes , that's right ."

then we continued to walk , he holded my hand , i tried to free my hand from his hand to see his reaction , but he was pressing on my hand strongly , and he looked at me when i tried to free my hand and said :" am not gonna let go of your hand , be used to that , your hands are softer than silk , and i just love the feeling of it , i want to hold your hand like forever."

" Ryeowook-ssi , i want to call you Oppa , from now on."

" sure , that will be better , what do you want me to call you ?"

" Honey ."

" ok , honey , i love you so much ."

" but Oppa , what if we separated one day ?'

" don't mention separation and breaking up , those two words are hurtful ."

" am ..sorry ."

" it' ok ."

" Oppa , it is getting late now , and we should be asleep by now ."

" it is not that late ." he started to whine .

" but Oppa i feel tired ..."

" ok , then " he sighed ." let me walk you to the door ."

" ok ." :)

Ryeowook walked me to the door , wished me a goodnight , and he printed a soft kiss on my cheek , he left my hand like he was forced to do it , and he said good-bye and left .

******************************************************************************************************