Chapter Six : going to the University .

This chapter will talk about Jane going to the University and meeting Hyo-jin , Hyo-jin is a 19 years old girl , who has the same interests as Jane , they both adore dancing , they both Love Super Junior , so they became Friends .

At night , Jane goes to Super Junior Concert and there she meets the members .

******************************************************************************************************

The next morning , after taking a shower , dressing up in a neat way , and eating breakfast , I head off to the university , i went to the University by a bus , after 20 mintes I reached my destination , the University was big , with a beautiful garden , I walked around the graden for few minutes , then I went to find the dancing class , I asked a girl , the girl was searching for the dancing class too , We searched together for the dancing class , then we finally found it , the girl introduced herself to me, her name was Hyo-Jin.

We quickly joined the group , and started listening to the teacher .

The teacher : you are late .

Me : sorry , but we couldn't find the class .

The teacher : so you are both new ?

Hyo-Jin : yes .

The teacher : ok , this time it is okay , but next time don't be late ! today we will just see your dancing skills , so i want to see your skills . and what is your names ?

Me : my name is Jane

Hyo-jin : and i am Hyo-jin.

The teacher : nice to meet you both , am your teacher : yoo-ji , so Jane would you like to show us your dancing ?

I answered nervously : sure .

Teacher yoo-ji : pick a song .

I picked the song : Roly - Poly for T-ara , i danced with lots of passion , i danced and danced , and forgot everything , then without noticing , the music was out .

Teacher yoo- ji : Good Job

i answered breathing fastly : thank you

Teacher yoo-ji : it is your turn Hyo-jin

Hyo jin danced on Lupin for Kara , she danced greatly , her dance was energetic and strong .

Teacher yoo-ji : "you did greatly , you are both such great dancers "

the class ended after 2 hours , and i had the chance to talk to hyo-jin , she told me she started to dance since she was 9 years old , and she planned to apply for S.M entertainment , i was going to apply too ! :D

and tonight i shall tell Ryeowook about that , after thinking about Ryeowook's suggestion , i decided to apply , so i was going to tell him tonight at the concert if i had the chance to talk to him !

i returned Home at 3 P.M , i changed my clothes , and took a nap , i slept for 3 hours , then i woke up and remembered that i should go to the concert , so i wore a pink dress with pink shoes , i made my hair , and headed to the concert , by 8 o'clock i was in the Stadium , i was somehow early , Super Junior was still doing a rehearsal , after the rehearsal , Ryeowook noticed me , and told me to follow him to the Hallway .

Ryeowook : " am glad you came , and by the way you look beautiful "

i answered him , smiling shyly : " thank you "

Ryeowook : " i hope you will enjoy the concert , we worked hard .."

Me : " of course i will , and by the way am going to apply for S.M "

Ryeowook: "Jinjja ? that's great "

then Donghae called Ryeowook to join the group .

Ryeowook : " i need to go now , see you later ."

he left without letting me to say anything.

so i went to find my seat , and after 5 minutes Super Junior started performing , they started with " Sorry , Sorry " , i was so happy , i finally had the opportunity of attending a concert , then without realizing the concert ended , and the members thanked the audience , and left the stage !

so , i got up heading to the exit door , but suddenly someone grabbed me from my wrist , it was Ryeowook .

Ryeowook : " where are you going ? come and meet the members "

Me : " Ne ?"

Ryeowook : " just follow me "

i couldn't say No , he was grabbing my hand strongly so i had to follow him , after few seconds i was in Super Junior rest room .

Ryeowook : " guys , this is Jane ."

Me : "annyeong-hasseyeo "

Yesung : how are you doing ?"

Me : " am doing fine , thanks for asking "

Eunhyuk said gently : come, and have a seat "

i sat down , then Leeteuk asked me : " how was the concert ?"

Me : " it was amazing ."

Sungmin : " it is such a relief to know that our fans loved our concert "

then Kyuhyun said : " so how old are you ?"

i answered : " 18 years old "

Kyuhyun said while looking at Ryeowook : " pretty young , you probably have a boyfriend , don't you?

Me : " not really , i never had a BF "

Ryeowook : " Jinjja ??"

Me : " yes "

Kangin : " i never thought that a pretty lady like you will be single "

Me : " well it is just that am not interested in relationships , and am not that close to men"

Kangin : " you should get one "

Me : " maybe , oh am sorry but i should be going now , it is getting late "

Leeteuk : " can't you stay longer ?"

Me: " am sorry , but i need to wake up early tomorrow "

Ryeowook : " i can drive you home "

Me : " oh no , no need for that , i can go back by myself "

Ryeowook : " no , it is late , and you shouldn't be alone , i insist "

Me : " but ....

Ryeowook : " no but , i don't accept rejections "

i had no choice than letting him drive me home , i was wondering why did he cared alot about me ? it was the second time he drove me home !

Ryeowook : " here we are , let me walk you to the door ."

he got out from the car and he opened the door for me , and walked me to the building's door, he put his hands on my shoulder and said : " take care , and sleep well " he smiled sweetly and then added : " good night "

i replied : " thank you for the ride , take care of yourself too , good -bye "

then he left ..

i wondered why did he care so much about me .......did he like me? or just he loves to be kind to people ?

****************************************************************************************************