Chapter Ten : The Duet .

* thanks for all the people who are reading this Fan fiction , and if you have any comment or any thing you would love to be added , then feel free to tell me .

************************************************************************************************************

I woke up this morning with a a very good mood , the last night was just like a beautiful dream , but luckily it was REALITY , anyways tonight , me and Hyo-jin will debut , the music video will be released after two days , the song will be under the name :" Dream ". Super Junior will support us , and i hope that everything goes well .

i have told Sylvie and Jessica about the debut and the duet . So they will make sure to listen to the song ;) , i really miss them , i had such crazy and fun times with them , but it is really good to hang out with Hyo-jin too , lately she is been telling me lots of stuff about Eunhyuk , she told me that they are so close , but she really wishes if they will be in a romantic relationship , i told Hyo-jin about me and Ryeowook , she started to envy me , and how she wished if she was in my place but with Eunhyuk , personally i think that Eunhyuk is too shy to be intimate .

The day passed quickly , and finally it was our debut time , i was so nervous and anxious but hyo-jin was even more , she has that fear of performing in front of lots of people , but at the moment when she starts to perform , she becomes a total different person .

we got on the stage , and started to sing and dance with so much passion : ( we changed some words in the song and made it better )

I started to sing first : finally after dreaming , and working so hard , i achieved my dream , i will soon shine brighter than a star .

Hyo-jin : i will rise like a skyscraper , my life will change , and i just can't wait to be a shining staaar .

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Our debut was amazing , the Music Video was out , and Super Junior praised us , soon we had fans , and people knew about the relationship between Super Junior and Jane-Jin. especially the relationship between me and Ryeowook , we were in deep love , to the point that Ryeowook called me three times a day to ask me if i was eating and sleeping well , he is so caring , but he loved to tease me sometimes , that is the relationship between me and Ryeowook , but in the other side , i was close to Suju members , except Heechul because he was serving in the military .

The members loved to put pranks on poor Ryeowook , especiallly Kyuhyun , the evil maknae , they weren't lying when they called him evil , cause he really was , but to be honest i liked to spend time with him playing Starcraft and other video games .

Spending time with Super Junior members was priceless , from the humurous Leeteuk , to the dorky Yesung , funny shindong , kind Eunhyuk , cute Sungmin , sweethearted Donghae ( that no one could hate ;) , to Sibrows hehehe , kangin oppa , and of course the evil maknae Kyuhyun and helping him with pranks to annoy Hyo-jin , henry with those chubby cheeks , sometimes i talked with Henry in English as he lived in Canada , and ZhouMi ..i wasn't that close to him but we were still friends :) , and my amazing , cute , handsome , lovely ,.........etc Ryeowook Oppa *-* . Hyo-jin and I spent lots of time with Super junior we visited their dorm , and by the way me and hyo-jin lived together , hyo-jin moved to my appartement , she wanted to be independent from her parents she thought that she was old enough to stop living with her parents . and for sure i welcomed Hyo-jin to my appartement , besides living with Hyo-jin was much better than living alone . The members visited us sometimes too , it is been 10 months since Jane-Jin debut , we were so close to Suju members , it is just undescribable .

Soon , there will be a tour only for the singers and bands who works in the S.M entertainment , it will be held in Japan , which means that : Jane-jin , Super Junior , EXO-K , EXO-M , Shinee , F(X) , BoA , and Girls Generation(SNSD) , will peroform in Japan , i will have the chance to meet and know them better , i have already been friends with Sulli of F(x) and Seohyun from SNSD and Minho from Shinee , i have never imagined that i will have the chance to talk to the other group members , my life was great i was so happy with it , furthermore , my relationship was so great with Ryeowook we had some arguments but everything was fine , in every relationship there is some misunderstandings and fights ... well i hope that i won't fight with Ryeowook or make him upset because of me , he means the world to me , so i need to be careful in how i treat him .

Tomorrow we will be heading to Japan , Tokyo , for the concert , every two bands will be in one private plane , me and hyo-jin with Super Junior , SNSD with shinee and , EXO -K with EXO-M , F(x) with BoA .

I was so excited to go to Japan , it will be my first time to travel there , but unfortunately i somehow overslept until Hyo-jin woke me up with a furious face telling me to wake up , i got up and dressed quickly and headed to the airport , thanks god . we reached at time , or the manager will be angery . we got into the private plane , Super Junior members entered the plane first , there was four seats left , one beside Ryeowook , and one beside Kangin , and two empty seats beside each other , Hyo-jin wanted to sit beside Eunhyuk but she didn't want to make Donghae leave his seat , so she ended up sitting in the empty seat beside no one.

For me i headed to sit beside Ryeowook .

" Ryeowook - Oppa , i want to sit beside you ."

" won't you sit beside Hyo-jin ?"

" huh , she told me to not mind her , and sit beside you ."

" i wanted to let Kangin sit beside me ."

" OPPA , why are you acting like this ?'

" yah, i was kidding with you , it is easy to make you upset , of course you may sit beside me , honey ."

i sat beside him , and we started to talk about everything we will do in Tokyo , we will stay there for a week .

" i will take you to every single place in Tokyo only you and me ."

Kyuhyun was sitting behind us and interrupted :" only you and her ? so romantic , don't forget to take her to a romantic place " . then he started to laugh .

" yeah , yeah whatever ." Ryeowook responded to him .

" you know ? i feel so tired , i will have some sleep ." Ryeowook said while he yawned .

" arasseo , sleep tight ."

" it is uncomfortable to rest my head on this seat , perhaps i will use your shoulder as a pillow ."

" oppa .. "

Ryeowook rested his head on my shoulder and said :" your shoulder is way better than any pillow in the world ."

Ryeowook was always like that , i loved when he rested his head on my shoulder , simply i rested my head on his head , and after few minutes i noticed that Ryeowook was already asleep, he looked extremely cute , then without realizing i fell asleep too.

**********************************************************************************************************