Chapter Sixteen : Happiness.(final chapter)

Hyo-jin was getting engaged within one week, i was so happy for Eun-jin couple :3. for me and Yesung ,we were so happy , two years passed since the car accident and now everything was going greatly , Yesung was an amazing boyfriend , we were together for 3 months until now, one day we decided to go to the park ....Yesung told me that he made me a surprise .

We were walking until we reached a place where no one was there , but there was a table for two people , and Yesung took me to that table and like a gentleman he pulled the chair for me .

" Jane-ssi , i want to ask you something ."

" what is it ?"

" well , first of all , do you love me with all your heart ?"

" yes i do of course i do, what about you ?"

" i do love you from the bottom till the top of my heart "

then i smiled at him sheepishly .

" so what is the question ?"

he was silent for few seconds until he asked me to stand up , i did as he said ..for my surprise he kneeled down and asked :" Jane-ssi , will you please marry me ?"

" Oppa....isn't it soon ?"

" we are in a relationship from 3 months , and to be honest i love you more day by day ."

i looked at him in confused eyes until he told me :" so are you going to marry me ? yes or no ? please don't say no , i will do anything for you , and i will love you from all my heart , i don't care if it has been three months or 2 years since our relationship am 29 and you are 24 ..and i guess it is the right age to marry .. and i want you to be mine forever by marrying me ."

i thought about it for few minutes then i opened my mouth to say the answer ..until Eunhyuk interrupted the moment .

" hey guys ..me and Hyo-jin's wedding will be after 2 months ..anyways i can't wait for our engagement .......and by the way what are you doing here ?"

Yesung approached Eunhyuk and walked a bit with him while his arms were around Eunhyuk's shoulder, i heard what Yesung told Eunhyuk he said :" Eunhyuk-ssi , my dongsaeng , i was asking for Jane's hand ...she was going TO ANSWER IF SHE WANTS TO BE MY WIFE OR NOT , UNTIL YOU INTERRUPTED US ."

" am sorry ..i didn't mean to , next time tell me when you have private times ."

" anyways congratulations Eunhyuk ."

" thank you ." then Eunhyuk left with a wave i waved back at him then me and Yesung returned to the moment of truth .

" So Jane , are you going to marry me ?" he looked at my eyes ..with those beautiful eyes that was looking at mine i couldn't say no .

" well ..of course i want to ."

Yesung hugged me so tightly that i couldn't breathe ...then i asked him to stop hugging me but instead , his hug was even tighter ..." Oppa i can't breathe ."

" oh am sorry , but i can't hide my happiness ." he said with excitement . then he kissed me strongly on my cheek ...then he hugged me again .. :3

after that , we started to discuss about the engagement date and our wedding date , it was settled , after 1 month our engagement and our wedding after one year ..Yesung wanted to buy a house ..he decided that we'll marry after one year , after that evening with Yesung i started to imagine my life with him ..i guess it will be amazing .

one week passed and Hyo-jin's engagement time came .. she was so pretty and happy ...at last she will have Eunhyuk ..the engagement party was maginficent everyone was happy and having fun ..it was an amazing day , even though a funny accident happened in the engagement party ..Eunhyuk was holding a cup of juice until by mistake Kyuhyun pushed him ... Eunhyuk poured the juice on Hyo-jin's dress ...Hyo-jin wasn't mad shockingly ..although she was sensitive to these things ..i guess she loved Eunhyuk more than anyone expected ..but she started laughing and she hit Eunhyuk jokingly and gently ..

that year was full of sweet and romantic events ...without noticing it was Hyo-jin's wedding day ... she was wearing a wedding gown..she looked dazzling , her black hair was curled and she was extremely beautiful , when Eunhyuk saw her ..he was blushing i guess his heartbeat was so fast ...it was so clear on Eunhyuk's face ...the kiss time was up .. but Eunhyuk didn't kiss Hyo-jin on her lips but on her forehead ..he was so shy ... when the wedding ended i asked Hyo-jin if she had a real kiss with Eunhyuk but they still didn't have one ...there was some kind of shyness in their relationship but they were still adorable .

then after Eun-jin couple's engagement jane-sung engagement time came ..then our wedding ..it was Jane-sung wedding time :)

finally Jane-sung wedding .. our wedding was perfect .. we slow

danced ..and kissed ..it was so romantic ..whenever i looked at Yesung's eyes ..my heart melt ..his eyes were so gorgeous ..our wedding day ended with a beautiful song that Yesung sang specially for me . we spended our honeymoon in France , we visited Musee de Louvre , and we even visited Euro-Disney , it was beyond amazing ..Yesung was really the one for me .

my life with Yesung was great ....we loved each other alot ...we helped each other ...i even had a baby girl ..i called her " Je-seok." , yes KIM JE-SEOK . i loved her and gave her all my affection ..i love my family so much ! ... but still i never forgot my first love Ryeowook ...he was always in my heart ..

************************************************************************************************************

THE END