Chapter Fifteen : Depression.

A car was heading towards me , i froze in my place until Kyuhyun came and grabbed my hand . He saved me from dying .

" YAH , WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ? "

" i wanted to cross the street ...and there was a car .."

" DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CROSSED THE STREET? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF ? ISN'T IT ENOUGH THAT RYEOWOOK DIED ?"

" it is not like that ...i was mad and ..."

" tried to kill yourself ? YAH , HOW DARE YOU ?"

"  I DIDN'T TRY TO KILL MYSELF ..ARASSEO ?"

" then ????"

"it is just i was mad and i didn't notice anything ....everyone makes mistakes ."

"just don't do it again ...damn it ."

" anyways you don't care about me . do you ?"

" YES , I DO , YOU ARE MY DONGSAENG , I LOOK LIKE I DON'T BUT INSIDE ...i care , Just shut up." then Kyuhyun held me close to his chest ...i was shocked at him ..from when he turned to be an emotional person ??..Ryeowook was , but KYUHYUN ?

" Yah , don't do it again ."

" arasseo ... let's go now ."

we walked to the hospital...Ryeowook's funeral was after three days .. we were supposed to be happy that Yesung and Donghae were going out from the hospital .. but actually everything was depressing ......we shed lots of tears ...Ryeowook's parents were so hurt to lose their only son ..Siwon knew about everything ...he was sad for Ryeowook's loss , even Henry and Zhoumi were so sad ... for me i missed him alot .. i remembered all those times i had spent with him....and started to cry ...i cried alot ...even after the funeral .

a month passed ..two months passed .......five months passed and i was still sad ..and when anyone mentioned him Tears rolled down on my cheeks .The members were alright now ...they weren't that sad now , Yesung and Donghae's health was back to normal ...but for me i had depression ..i even sometimes imagined Ryeowook calling my name ...i was so desperate a year passed and i was still sad for Ryeowook's loss , i spent 4 years with him , they were the best times of my life , i missed him like crazy , sometimes i pretended that he was there , i was so desperate ..until one day ...

Yesung sat by my side .. and he started to talk to me .

" Jane-ah stop crying ..a year passed now , you should move on ....you look pathetic , if Ryeowook was here ..he wouldn't wanted you to be like this ..he would have wanted you to be happy ...stop being depressed and move on."

" but how ?!"

" start meeting new men ."

" what ?! are you crazy ? i will cheat on him ."

" did you lose your mind ? Ryeowook is dead now ..and i don't think it is bad to meet new Men ...i guess that Ryeowook wouldn't  mind . if he saw you like this ."

" but , i don't want to .. i only want Ryeowook back ....."

" i know the right man for you ."

" who ?"

" well...Kyu.....nevermind forget it ."

" who ? tell me and be honest ."