Thanksgiving

Beth

Eeee!

It's thanksgiving and my boy and mom comes home!!

"I'm so glad your mom is coming back!" Kaitlyn smiles.

"Yea! You can finally reunite with her!" Dustin chirps.

I smile and nod. "Yea! I'm really nervous, but I know I have you guys and Slade with me"

 "Yea! I'm really nervous, but I know I have you guys and Slade with me"

"Definitely" they ruffle my hair.

I chuckle. "Just a few one more hour and they come home!"

"So did you find out what happened to your mom?" Dustin wraps his arm around kaitlyn.

I sigh. "Well, no... Slade was being very vague about it. But he'll tell me! He was just exhausted" I smile.

"Gotcha!" Kaitlyn holds Dustins hand that's wrapped around her.

I gasp and squeal. "Are you two TOGETHER?!" I ask and they look at each other, smiling. "OH MY GOSH!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

"Last night! Dustin asked me to be his girlfriend on the Ferris wheel!" Kaitlyn squeals.

"Haha I've been waiting to ask her! Waiting for the perfect moment!" Dustin smiles.

"AWWW!" I awe. "KISS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!"

They playfully roll their eyes and kiss, making me scream in excitement. "Okay chillll you have your own man to obsess over" Kaitlyn laughs.

I blush.

**

"Babe!" I run up to him and he smiles before I jump on him. He catches me and kisses me. "I missed you! Even though it was only a day, but I missed you!"

"I missed you too, love" he smiles.

"Bee..." I hear my nickname, causing me to gulp and get hardcore anxiety. Slade lets me down and i immediately cling onto his arm.

"Mom..." I trail off.

She smiles. "I missed you baby" she walks up to me and puts her arms out.

My eyes fill with tears

i missed her...

years and years without my mom...

she's hanging in front of me right now...

with a smile, she happy to see me.