Busy

Beth

"Actually I'm just waiting for Slade to come home" I laugh

"Gotcha... well you've been waiting for two hours. Come on! Let's go out!" Kaitlyn groans.

I shake my head. "He should be home any minute!"

She raises an eyebrow. "Beth... I love you, but, it's not worth waiting. He doesn't come home until two a.m." she says. "And it's two"

"He's suppose to get off at two! So he should be home any minute!" I say.

She smacks her hand and grabs my wrist, dragging me out the door. "We're going to have a much needed girls day. Frozen yogurt per say" she chirps.

I groan and we get into her car. "I hate you"

"No you don't" she laughs.

If you couldn't tell... Slades training is over and now he's full time.

I rarely see him!

He's so busy and like Kaitlyn said... he doesn't get home until two a.m...

We drive to the frozen yogurt shop and I drag myself out of the car. "I should be home for Slade. I didn't get to see him last night" I say.

"Because he doesn't get off until TWO A.M." she says. "I'm sure he's just as anxious to see you, but he has to do his job, Beth. This is his DREAM"

I sigh and look at my phone before putting it back into my pocket. "You're right"

"Of course I am, bitch! Now let's go!" she runs into the shop.

I laugh and follow behind her.

We pick out our flavors and sit outside. "So how's your man" I wink.

She chokes on her yogurt and I laugh. "He's not my man!" she says.

"You know, when you made me open my eyes to realizing I liked Slade, I was in denial too" I smirk, eating my frozen yogurt.

She groans. "Okay maybe" she blushes.

"Eeee! He's hot! And he obviously likes you!!" I squeal.

Over these past few weeks, Kaitlyn has been talking to Dustin, he goes to our school, he has short brown hair and these gorgeous green eyes!

Total cutie! But that's alllll Kaitlyns man.

"Whatever" she laughs.