Chapter 1

My parents and I come out of the truck we drove out to middle of nowhere country for Woodslake Academy, the boarding school my father insisted I go to, and look around. Most of the students are bulky and muscular, and I have already started to acquire some stares because of my non-muscular build. As I walk to the front office of the giant campus, I do wish I did some sort of sports when I was younger. The students are all either beautiful or handsome, I don't even see someone like me with an average face. My mother and father would fit in perfectly in with them, I unfortunately did not get the gene.

The headmaster greets me in the office which is decorated with artwork of the elementary school students, he himself is in better shape then me despite his old age. "Hello Adalia, and welcome to the academy. You will be assigned to a dorm shortly after the tour," the man says " Oh! Where are my manners, my name is Headmaster Dracely." The tour takes so long that I only remember where the cafeteria is, which was the last stop. Dracely apologizes for taking so much time and hands me the dorm key to room 333 which has all my clothes and schedule.

After asking multiple people directions to the room I finally get there.

As I open the door I see 3 girls talking on a bed, all of which are wearing soccer uniforms. "Hi I'm Adalia. this is the dorm I'll be in... I think," I say trying to sound casual. "Hi, I'm Arry, this is Jenn, and the girl with pink hair is Laila. Your bed is in front of the tv."

I see the twin size bed complete with pillows and sheets. Just looking at the bed makes me even more drowsy so I decide to lay down and fall asleep almost immediately.