Chapter Two

The knocking became more aggressive and then I heard Cisco's voice.

"Oliver?" He shouted. "I think I have a lead on Barry!"

I was wide awake after hearing that. We might find my baby? I was so happy. But then I realized.

"Cisco..." I said wearily. "Need...
help"

"What do you mean?...Hello?" He asked, sounding more frantic.

"Fuck it," I heard him mutter, and a breach was opened in the kitchen. When Cisco jumped out the look on his face was...indescribable. It was so many emotions. Scared, confused, worried.

"Oh my gosh...what did you do?" he asked softly.

He pulled out his phone.

"Hey, Jay? Remember that tiny favor you owe me? I'd like to cash that in now, if you don't mind..." he said.

He told him the address and not even a half a second later, red lightning was brought into the kitchen and The Flash from earth-3 was standing before us.

"What the hell happened?" He asked.

"Drunk..." I mumbled, and started laughing. "I'm dying and I don't give a damn" I said through my laughs.

Jay looked at Cisco, and they seemed to share a mutual understanding of what to do.

I was in the bathtub, next thing I know. Cisco walked in a second later with a pair of tweezers, a bunch of bandages, medical tape, and a syringe.

       "I'm gonna inject you with the anesthesia and then try and get all the glass out of you and bandage you up. Not that it matters that I'm telling you this because you're so shit faced you probably won't even remember," Cisco told me.

        I felt a slight sting in the inside of my elbow and I started to get even more drowsy.

       "Woaaaah, this feels weird," I said and chuckled. I started laughing and I couldn't stop, I don't even know what was funny. Laughing is the last thing I remember.