Special Chapter: Taehyung's First Love

"Mom! I can't find my socks!" The little boy shouts as he duck to see what's under his bed.

"Which one, honey?" The lady with brown silky hair says as she wipe her wet hands to her white towel, Taehyung's peppa pig printed shorts came in her view.

"The one with the red insect on it." His squeaky but unnaturally low voice for a kid with an age of four.

"You mean a ladybug." Mrs. Kim chuckled.

"Yeah, something like that."

"Have you seen it?" He asked again, his little butt twitching to right and left as he try hard to peek underneath his bed.

"Its on top of your bed, Taehyung." His mother smiled as her eyes instantly finds that navy blue socks with small ladybugs all over it.

"Got it." Taehyung immediately stood up like nothing happened and grab the pair of his socks.

"Mom. Do we really have to go to that party? I mean look at me. This coat is ridiculously big for me." Taehyung scrunched his face, he lifted both of his arm in the air as he face his mom.

"And I don't even know how to tie a tie! Does that even make sense?" His little face gave a confused look, then he put down his arms.

His mother was wearing a baby pink flowy dress, her hair in a french twist. Her hands were in her ears as she try to put on her earrings.

"Your father wants us to be there. Plus you look really handsome on that coat and Mom's here so there's no need to worry about anything." Mrs. Kim crouch down as she fix Taehyung's tie.

"But its already late. You told me to sleep before 10, I'm sleepy." He pouts as he rub his eyes.

"I'll give you a magic food, do you want that?" His mother smiled.

"What magic food?" Taehyung looked at his mother with pretty wide eyes.

"If you eat this you won't get sleepy for tonight." She said as she hand Taehyung a piece of chocolate.

"Mom, I really like your eyes." Taehyung said as he lay his head on the lap of his mother. Her hands caress his head as he stare at his mother's eyes.

"They're really pretty." He mumbled.

"Someday, I'm gonna marry someone that has the same eyes as yours!" He giggled as he reach for her mother's face.

"Mom, do I really have to?" Taehyung groaned as he tried to sneak away from his mother's grip.

"Come on, its your first day in highschool. You need to." His mother said enthusiasticly with a camera on her hand.

"Just one. For Mom?" His mother pleaded and Taehyung cant help but groan as he gave in.

Taehyung would do anything for his mom, even though he doesn't like it.

"Its so cold, Mom." Taehyung shivers, his arms wrapped around his body.

His mother looked at him with worried eyes. She put her palm on his forehead as she sit down next to him on his bed.

"You're burning." She mumbled.

"What?" Taehyung's eyelids tried hard to fight the sleepiness he's feeling.

"Don't worry, baby. Its just a fever. Mom is here. She will take care of you." Mrs. Kim whispered as she watch her son fall asleep.

"Taehyung what happened to your face?" She took his face in her palms. Her eyes wander on his face with worry.

Dark circles in shade of violet and red and green and yellow scatter around his face. His left eye swollen, the side of his lips was bleeding. The handsome face of her son was now ruined.