Letter to my future self|20

|November 20th, 2018

Dear Marcy,

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how to start this letter. Currently, I am still 15 years old, obviously. You should be maybe 16 or 17 by the time you get this. Depending when you graduate. Good first question actually, did you end up graduating your junior year? If you did, I'm proud of you. It must have been really difficult.

I'm still struggling with mental health and some physical. How are you in those aspects? I hope you're doing good and a lot better from now.

Some good things about me now are my grades. They currently are all A's so, that's good. You better have kept them that way. That's really the only thing I am proud of myself for. Other than that, I still hate everything about myself. Has that changed?
Mom's boyfriend still bothers me. Are they still together? To be honest, I hope they aren't. I don't trust or like him in the slightest.

Anyway, my world right now is really bland and boring. Room is still filled with stuffed animals and instruments. What about you? Any new stuffed animals? Instruments? How is bass going? I hope you didn't give up on piano. You know how much that means to us because of dad. How is he by the way? I hope he's doing alright. Tell him you love him. Same with mom, obviously. I'm trying to clean for her daily but it isn't going to well. I'm trying though. The way I dress is still really bland. Black skinny jeans and hoodies is really all it is.

What I do isn't really much. It never has been. Just instruments but not even that anymore. Same with drawing. I'm trying to have motivation for those things but, it isn't that easy. On weekends and vacations I just stay home and watch something. Unless I am at my dad's house then I usually hang out with ******. Are you still with him? I hope so. If not, then I hope it's for good reason. I'm still in choir as well, that hasn't changed in years.

People in my life, well there isn't really much. Still just family but, now there is ****** and *******. My brother and ******* have been dating for almost a year now. I think that's fantastic. ****** and I, only two months.
I only hate one person really. ***** ****** *****. Ugh. The time I spent with him was nice, and I will cherish it. Now though, he makes me regret ever being with him. Every time I see him, my heart drops and I just want to get away as soon as possible. Nice seven months overall. Do you remember him? Have you talked again? Ha, it's almost as if I worry about him.

Anyway, I have a nice plan for my future but, I don't know if it has changed since now from when you are reading. If it has, it better be good. I still want to do psychology and go to Stanford. Get a doctorate. Although, the only downside to going all the way to Stanford is leaving my mom. I don't want to do that, she is extremely important to me.
I hope to also be with ****** still. High hopes and fingers crossed, right? Anyway, maybe all these questions get answered the way that I want them to. You better still be playing instruments though. Music has to stay a passion. Oh and, keep making mom proud okay? Okay. Bye! <3

Sincerely,
Past Marcy

————————————————————————This was an english homework assignment but yeah uhm yeah.