Chapter 5

After admitting me in the hospital Mum made the boys go home and she stayed with me at the hospital.
~~~~~
Omma opened the door letting me go inside first and I started to walk toward the staircase.

Haechan had been woken up since 5 and had waited for Jenny to return home. As he heard the door open he came out of the room peeping downstairs.

Omma
"Where do you think you're going."

Me
"I'm going to my room."

Omma
"And what stay in there until you get sick again. You heard what the doctor said you are 5kilos underweight Jenny and your immune system is weak. (Voice breaking) Jennie I have lost one child I can't stand and watch my other suffering like this."

Haechan gets worried.

Me
"So what, you want me you eat well, stay healthy and live happily knowing that my baby sister was run over by a bastard who just left her to die! (Tears started pouring down)"

Omma
"Oh baby I know it's hard for you, it's hard for me and everyone as well but we have to move one, you cant just pause your life. Do you think Caitlin will be happy to see you like this. Whether she is alive or gone she would always want you to have a happy life because that's what family want for each other for their beloved ones to be happy."

More tears started pouring. I let it go hugging my mum. We stayed like that for a while.

Omma
"Now, go upstairs and clean yourself up I'll make you and the boys breakfast and make sure to hurry up. Why isn't the boys awake yet it's like what 10am now."

I smile a bit and walked upstairs.
Haechan quickly went inside their room and closed the door.

Haechan (his thoughts)Why isn't she looking after herself, she's underweight and has got a weak immune system

Why isn't she looking after herself, she's underweight and has got a weak immune system. I should make sure she eats well from now on but obviously without showing I still have feelings for her. Reassuring himself he went to wake the others.
After changing my clothes and taking a shower, I went downstairs to help mum with the breakfast.
After a while the boys came downstairs.

Jisung
"Ah Jenny are you feeling ok now, don't you ever scare me like that. (Hugging Jenny tightly) "

Mark
"Yeah you surprised all of us yesterday make sure to look after yourself."

Haechan oppa didn't say anything and for some reason I was disappointed about it.

Me
"Oppa thank you for helping me get to the hospital. I heard from mum you carried me to the car."

Haechan
"Gwinchana. Just take care of yourself rather than getting ill."

We all sat down and had breakfast. Mum kept on putting food onto my plate even when I insisted. I looked up and saw a picture of me and Caitlin hung up on the wall.

A tear dropped from my eye but I brushed it before anyone noticed at least  I thought no one noticed

A tear dropped from my eye but I brushed it before anyone noticed at least I thought no one noticed.

A tear dropped from my eye but I brushed it before anyone noticed at least  I thought no one noticed

Haechan(thoughts)
She's crying again. I'll just pretend I didn't notice.

Mum told us that she has to leave to London tomorrow and the boys should take care of themselves and me.

Me
"Mum I'm not a kid, I can take care of myself."

I started making this story when Blackpink Jennie and NCT Haechan became my bias from both groups.