Chapter 4

Jenny POVThe funeral was small

Jenny POV
The funeral was small. Just our relatives and Mark as he was like an older brother for me and Jisunga.
I stayed in my room for days mostly crying. Mum had to go to London in a few days to deal with Caitlin's school and sort a memorial for her friends to attend.
Jisunga was feeling the same as me so mark and haechan was going to come tomorrow to stay with him for a few weeks and my grandma came to look after me when my mum leaves.

In the morning Mark and Haechan arrived and Jisung opened the door to greet them. Mum came from the kitchen and greeted them as well.
Mark
"Hi omma. Hope you don't mind us staying for a  few weeks."
Omma
"Not at all it would be really helpful if you guys could stay as I won't be here a few days. You two being here will also help  Jenny as well. She hasn't been her self since the funeral."
Haechan
"Omma where is she now? "
Omma
"She's in her room and hasn't eaten anything since yesterday morning. "
Haechan (glancing anxiously upstairs)
"Oh ok. I'll just put our suitcase upstairs then. Mark give me yours."

Taking his and Mark's suitcase, he went upstairs.
I opened my eyes and my room was so dark and I was sweating and feeling thirsty and tired. I got up and as I went to my door, everything felt dizzy. I opened my door and there  I saw Haechan oppa.
Me
(Swaying) "Hi Haechan oppa."blackout.

Haechan ( rushing towards Jenny)
"Jenny! Jenny! Wake up!"

As he felt my forehead it was burning. He picked me up and came rushing downstairs shouting to open the door...

Hope you guys are liking my story so far. As some people may have guessed I have created the character Jenny with blackpink's Jennie on my mind so I have also given her face but a 17 year old version of her.