Chapter 14

Jenny POV
We had 10 mins to prepare our duet and I have never been this nervous. Sure I love this song  but I was never confident with my singing or my voice.
I heard the door open to find Donghyuck walking towards me.

Donghyuck
Hey, I was sent by Jaehyun hyung to say your on stage in 3 mins.                                                                (He looked at me for a bit)                                                                                                                                              Umm are you alright? You don't look too well.

Jenny
Well I'm a bit nervous. (chuckling).

Donghyuck
If it helps I always focus on something while performing which helps me forget that I'm nervous.

Jenny
Thanks Donghyuck oppa, maybe I should give it a try. Alright I think I'm gonna go now, you coming ?

Donghyuck (smiling)
I mean I wouldn't miss you first performance here.

3 mins later....

Jenny POV

I'm on stage and my hands were actually shivering. I looked to my side to see Jaehyun oppa testing his voice on the mic. Am I meant to do that? To be honest I just wanted to get it done with.

"OK GUYS WE ARE RECORDING IN 20 SECS, PLEASE BE READY WITH YOUR MIC." one of the staff's yelled.

OMG! I can't do this. The music plays and Jaehyun oppa starts singing. I looked toward the camera and noticed that Donghyuck oppa was behind it. I stared at him and he smiled at be and mouthed "gwaenchana" and put his thumbs up. Without realising I started singing my part.

Eojen neomu joheun kkumeul kkwosseo                                                                                                                   Jigeum malhaejugin                                                                                                                                                Ganjireowoseo malhagi silheo                                                                                                                                         Geurigo ireon geon malhamyeon an doendae

That's when I realised focusing on Donghyuck oppa was washing away my nervousness. I continued singing smiling at him.

Donghyuck POV

Donghyuck POV

I could see that Jenny was nervous when the song started. I tried to catch her attention. Her eyes followed mine and I mouthed "gwaenchana" putting my thumbs up. She started singing. I felt my jaws dropping. Her voice was amazing. It was so powerful and unique. I couldn't stop smiling, her voice was as beautiful as her. Wait what?! Donghyuck you should stop being weird.

After finishing her first verse she continued staring at me smiling. I couldn't help myself but feel excited about it. I don't know why but recently Jenny has been making me feel weird things I've never felt before.

Jenny POV

Donghyuck oppa was still smiling at me like an idiot and I could feel myself getting more confident on my singing. Suddenly that staff pointed at me and started to show their towards Jaehyun oppa mouthing " look at him and sing". I quickly diverted my eyes from the front to Jaehyun oppa. The sudden loss of eye contact from Donghyuck oppa made me feel somehow upset which I don't understand why but I still continued singing.

Donghyuck POV

Donghyuck POV

The staffs made Jenny look at Jaehyun hyung and sing which somehow made me feel a bit jealous. But then I realised that Jenny was comfortable singing while looking at me. I quickly ran out of the room and entered the back stage managing to move to the side of the stage.

Jenny POV

My last verse was coming and my nervousness was kicking back in. Just then I noticed that behind Jaehyun there was someone at the side of the stage staring at me. I looked carefully to realise that it was Donghyuck oppa. He must have ran to the back stage. I couldn't stop smiled and I finished my part staring at him.

When the song ended I bowed towards jaehyun oppa and the crew and turned around to leave the stage. Idk where I got my confidence but as I walked past Donghyuck oppa I smiled and winked at him leaving him all flustered.

Doghyuck POV

What the.. did she just wink at me or is my mind playing with me. I could feel my cheeks burning up.

Mark watched this from afar shaking his head and laugh. "these two"....

Authors Note

Sorry about this crappy chapter and for being soooo late to post this one. I was so held up by work in college as its my last year. I promise to update soon, until then see ya!