Chapter 15

It was the weekend and the rookies decided to spend their saturday at the shopping mall. Of course the boys complained when the girls suggested but when Rose offered them lunch they were ready in no time.

When the girls where shopping in the chanel store, Jenny was confused on which dress to buy. She had picked a grey plaid dress and a red plaid dress and was having a hard time to pick the right one for her.

Just then her phone vibrated indicating there was a new message

Just then her phone vibrated indicating there was a new message. She unlocked her phone and opened the message.

Donghyuck Oppa: the grey looks really nice :)

Jenny quickly looked up to find Donghyuck looking away from her. She giggled and told the staff she'll take the red one. She turned around and smirked at him before walking away to pay.

Donghyuck POV:

Wait did I hear her right? Did she really ignore me and what was that smirk about. Wait was that flirting?! Anyways the grey one really looked on her. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He signed and caught up with the boys before they entered a restaurant.

Sunday Morning

Jenny POV

I thought about the conversation I had with the rookies when Donghyuck Oppa went to order food for us yesterday. His birthday was next saturday and we were planning to give him a surprise party at the SM building. I took my phone from underneath my pillow and viewed Donghyuck oppa's message for the 20th time.

Donghyuck Oppa: the grey looks really nice :)

I sighed and shouted "Omma, we NEED to go shopping"....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday