Chapter 1

Jenny POV
It hasn't been a week since me and my brother Jisung has moved from London to South Korea. The 13 year old us has just been selected to become a trainee at SM entertainment which is one of the biggest Korean music company in South Korea. We had to audition 3 times two in London and one at their building at Soeul. Our first training starts today and I have never been this nervous. As I scan my ID the door opened leading me into the reception. Jisung was one step ahead and have already asked one of the staff where we have to go. Mum never told us who was older but I always felt Jisung was born before me. "Come Jenny, our session has steady started and it is at second floor. We should hurry up" he said. Following him I got on the lift and we went up to second floor.

The dance studio was filled with kids around our age and some maybe a bit older. There in the corner was our group that we were meant to join. The SM Rookies. They were about 17 boys and a few girls. We approached them and tried to make friends. Jisung as usual made friends quickly while I found it difficult to talk to the girls as none of them knew English fluently. Giving up hope I decided to tag along Jisung. At the canteen Jisung introduced me to a few boys he became friends with. I was thrilled to know that one of his friends Mark, knew English as he came from Canada and was struggling with Korean just like us.

In a couple of weeks or so Jisung and I became close friends with Mark and Haechan (who I met later) and our trainee days went by with hard work and effort