Chapter 11

Jenny POV
After dropping us off our school, our manager left. He told us we were allowed to stay for 2 hours before the security comes and locks the school.

Anna
Wow. The school is so huge. I can't wait to start coming here.

MarkOh so are you gonna stay here? Like permanently?

Mark
Oh so are you gonna stay here? Like permanently?

Anna
I guess so. I mean I got scouted by SM and they want me to study here

Mark
Wait you're gonna be an Sm trainee.

Anna nods.

Haechan
Oh then we would see you often. That's cool.

Me
Alright then. Let's get inside.

We went inside and split into two groups.

Me and haechan oppa wondered around going through classrooms. We stopped every now and then to see many of Sm artists class photo some of Nct oppa's

Me
Look at taeyong oppa (giggles). He looks so cute.

Haechan felt a tint of jealousy when she complemented on taeyong but that disappeared quickly as he admired Jenny smiling and giggling

Haechan (thoughts):
She needs to stop making me fall for her again. That smile... i can't.

She turned and their eyes met. They stayed like for a while until she looked away and blushed.

Haechan (thoughts):
Cute.

Me
I..I think we should head back. Manager oppa did say we can only stay here of a few hours.

Haechan
Yeah let's go before the security locks us up.

We met the rest outside school.

Ding!

I looked at my phone and saw a message sent by our manager.

Me
Guys oppa is going to be a bit late he said to wait here for him.

Few minutes later it started raining really hard. We ran back inside not knowing whether we were together or not. What coincidence me and haechan oppa went the same way. I went and stood near a radiator inside a classroom. We were both drenched. I turned around to see Haechan oppa turning red. He took off his hoodie and gave it to me. I gave him a confused look.

Haechan
Yo..your shirt is see through.

I gasp and put his hoodie on.

Haechan
It's not like there's much to see anyway.(mumbles)

I slap him on his shoulders and he laughs.
Ding!
I looked at my phone to see manager oppas message

Me
He texted me saying he's here let's go.

I walked out within meeting his eyes.

——————-
At home

We decided to chill on our sofa and
watch a film. I was sat next to Haechan oppa and we started talking.

Anna
Awwwh. You guys would make a cute couple.

Her sudden comment made me choke on air. I suddenly got up and told them I'm going to sleep and went upstairs.

Haechan got up and did the same saying  goodnight to them.

Anna was confused at their actions.

Anna
Oppa did I say something wrong.

Mark
Well it's not like you don't know their past (rolls his eyes)

Jisung
Hyung she doesn't know.

Anna
Doesn't know what.

They became silent.

Anna
I'm not gonna let you guys go to sleep until you tell me.

Marks signs.

Jisung
I guess it better for you to know.

And he begins.

Authors note
Hey guys, hope your enjoying my book. So the next chapter and maybe the next few will be a flashback showing what Anna is being told by Jisung.

Honestly I was so happy to find out about Jenkai. My two biases from my two prop group (Nct is my 3rd). But it really upsets me to know that they sacrificed there love for their company and their fans. Honestly i think the dating ban is ridiculous. Anyway I don't ship donghyuck and Jennie. I recently got into Nct and haechan became my bias. So I decided to write a book on him but wasn't sure who to give the female role to. Then I decided since Jennie is my bias from Blackpink I'll give to role to her but obviously a younger version of her. Anyway thanks to my few yet special readers.