Chapter 3

Jenny POV
A week later

Phone rings.
Me: any news of her Jisunga Mum said she reported a missing complaint
Jisung: we found her....
Me: what... sh..she's in a hospital. Wh..what happened.
Manager: hey I'm jisung's manager. I think you should come to soeul hospital. You're family is here as well.
Hangs up.
Me: hello? Hello?

She's been missing for 3 days and there was no news of her until now. Why wouldn't they tell me what happened to her.
I phoned my manager two pick me up.
(Jenny arrives at the hospital)

I saw jisunga from far. Getting closer to him I realised he was crying mum was on the floor and Mark was comforting both. What happened?
Me
"Jisunga, omma where's she and why are you crying."

Mark pulls me over and walk towards a room. Confused I open the door...

I stood there not being able to move

I stood there not being able to move. In front of me was a person laying on the bed with a blanket on top covering from head to toe. Doctors taking of wires from the machines connected to that person. I walked slowly and my shaking hands picked the the tip of the blanket to reveal the face.....
There laid my sister..paler than white without breathing. Trying to hold back my tears I put my hands on her cheek and went closer to her face.. cold as ice and her heartbeat was nowhere to be found. My knees suddenly ached, and I fall on to the floor staring at her. The doctor comes near me talking but I could only make out some words "head injury.. heavy bleeding..bruises..". Mark came running in shouting at the doctor "Can u please not. Not now. She won't be able to take it".
After a minute of silence my emotions came out. I SCREAMED. Cried out loud. Punched the wall until my knuckles started bleeding. Mark grabbed on to me stopping me from hurting my hand. I broke down on the floor, hugging him tight as he hugged back letting my tears pour down my cheek...