Imagine cuddling with Loki

"What are you thinking about?", Loki asks. You were laying in the grass on your belly, across from Loki. "What do you mean?" "You have a thinking face and it's on right now". "Do I have a thinking face? What does it look like?", you ask curious. "Like you're thinking.", he chuckles. You start pulling out some grass. "But you didn't anwer my question". "I was thinking about us. About why you chose me when you can have lots of other women. Women more beautiful". "But there are no women more beautiful then you.", he says kissing your hand yently. "Women who are stonger and braver than me". "Also don't excist." He starts making his was up your arm. "Women who can give you more". "I don't want or need more." He now starts kissing your neck. "Just simply women who are better than me". "Like I said, no one is better than you. To me, so please stop being so insecure. There's no need to be.", he whispers in your ear. "Oh no Loki! Stop it!", you say when he suddenly started tickling you. "Not until you say you aren't insecure". "I am not in-insecure! Please stop!", you beg. After all the begging he finally stops, leaving you catching up your breath. You turn around to lay on you back. You sigh. "I'm still scared you will leave me one day". "I'll never leave you. You're my everything. You mean everything to me. Without you, I'm not even sure if I want to live then. I love you, Y/N.", he says and leans in for a kiss, kissing you tenderly. You smile and a tear rolls down your cheek. "I'm just so happy. Years ago I would've never thought I'd be here right now. Sitting in the grass with the Prince." "Prince is a big word. I prefer ruler". You give him a friendly push and giggle. "I love you Loki". "I love you too, so much."