Imagine cuddling with Loki

You yawn as you were looking at the stars of the night sky. "Tired?", Loki asks. "Hmm..." You lay your head on back his chest, closing your eyes. "Don't fall asleep dear... The night is still young." "I'm not actually going to sleep. Just closing my eyes.", you correct him. "You'll fall asleep, I guarantee it." "Fine...", you sigh and sit back up, with your back against the tree. Today was the day you've been married for one year, and you didn't want to do anything special, just the two of you. The night was so beautiful, there wasn't a cloud to be seen, and the temperature was perfect, not too cold and not too hot. "I love you Loki.", you whisper. "Words can't express how much I love you, my princess." You blush as he starts to kiss your hand, slowly making his way up to your neck. "But I can show you how much I love you.", he whispers in your ear. He looks into your eyes one more time and then closes them, kissing you softly, but intense. He runs his fingers through your hair, and your fingers through his ravenblack hair. "May I have this dance?", he asks. "Loki, you know I can't dance...", you say shyly, looking down. He stands up, his hand reaching for yours. You look up to him but shake your head. "Please, my princess, I will help you." You sigh and put your hand in his. "Like this.", he says while guiding your hands to his shoulders, he putting his hands on your waist. You start to dance, resting your head on his shoulder, your arms around his neck. "Outch!", Loki screams. You realised you accidentally stepped on his foot. "Oh I'm so sorry! I told you I can't dance..." "Y/N, it's okay, it's alright."

That moment you wake up in your bed. Was this a dream all along? You look to you right and look directly into the green eyes of prince Loki. "Good morning princes.", he says kissing your hand. You smile and shake your head, thinkig about the dream you just had. "You know what day it is today?", he asks. Without waiting for you to give an answer, he gives it. "Our first anniversary!" "I dreamt about it." "What happened?", he says interested, turning on his side and resting his head in his hand, his elbow resting on your bed. His other hand grabbed yours, stoking it gently. You chuckle thinkig about it. "I can show you what happened.", you say, starting to kiss his hand, making your way to his neck, just like Loki did in your dream.