Imagine making Loki jealous

You look down at the gardens from your balcony, the wind letting your hair dance. You now notice Loki is talking to some girls. Younger girls. Loki was your best friend since you were little kids, and since you've been all grown up, you started to feel things for each other. It never was official and you've never kissed, but there was definitely a spark. You saw he noticed you watching and he winked at you. You roll your eyes and continue watching. He whispers something into their ears, making them laugh. You sigh as you wish you were one of those girls. You see them say good bye, and kiss him on his cheek, he kisses their hands. That's when you get really jealous and decide to stop watching. He was playing a game and you were willing to play it. You head down to the gardens, and sit on one of the stone benches, waiting. You wanted to be sure Loki could see you. And now you just wait. Wait for Thor to come. You let your thoughts drift away and look up to the trees. "You wanted to see me?", a voice says and you look up to see Thor. You smile and stand up to greet him, he kisses you on your hand. "I somehow forgot why I wanted you here, I was drowning in your blue eyes.", you say, flirting with him. He smiles and guides you back to the bench. You sit next to each other, looking into each other's eyes. "I really like you Thor. I really do.", you say. You look in the distance and see Loki looking. When he notices you see him, he looks away. "What are you looking at?" "Birds", you lie. You see he keeps looking at you, just smiling. "I like you too.", he says and comes closer to you, his lips melt into yours. You just go with it, but you didn't want this to happen! You just wanted to make Loki jealous like he did to you. "I'm sorry...", you says and run away. "Y/N, wait! I don't understand!" "I am just sorry, so sorry!", you say, still running. You see Loki walking away but you stop him. "What was that all about?!", he spits in your face. "I don't see the problem Loki." "Y/N, you don't get it do you?", he says and holds both of your hands, squeezing just a bit too tight. "Loki you're hurting me." The moment he realises it, he lets go of your hand. "I love you Y/N. I always did.", he says staring into your Y/E/C eyes. "Then why did you do it?", you say, tears in your eyes, biting your lips. "Did what?" "Flirting with all those women!", you shout. He tries to search for words and looks at his feet. "I just... I didn't mean to. I wanted to make you jealous." "This is going to sound weird but I did the same thing." You see the look in his eyes change, and he smiles. "Why didn't you just tell me before?" "Why didn't you?", you ask. You both laugh. The smiles fade as you look at his lips. You slowly come closer and kiss him. You put your hands on the back of his neck, pulling him closer. You pull back to catch your breathe. "Why didn't we tell this to each other before?", you ask. "There was a reason for. This was meant to happen.", he says before kissing you again.