ni

dear andy

it's been over a month now.

over a month since the bathroom incident.
over a month since you've been in hospital.
over a month of beating myself up for letting this happen to you.

i'm sitting beside you now. the rest of the boys are all here as well. we just want you to wake up andy. we miss you. i miss you.

i feel bad for our fans. the last cover we posted was the panic! cover. the last vlog we posted was about you being in hospital. they understand. of course they do. we have some of the most amazing fans in the world. we got so many dm's, wishing you well. so many 'get well soon Andy' posts on instagram. they miss you as well.

the other boys have been trying their best to stay active. i just can't bring myself to do it. it doesn't feel right. i know, i've said it before. but it's true. nothings right without you.

we had another argument with blair. he said he didn't know how much longer we could wait for you. he said that we might need to start considering a replacement, or a stand him.

i was furious. we all were. we shouted at him. we told him that the band wouldn't be the same if we got a replacement. no one can replace you Andy. fucking nobody. i told him that if he dared to, i would leave. the others agreed.

he wasn't happy. but he dropped it. i was fuming. i still am.

i can't understand how he was so willing to just: replace you. it isn't fair. after everything thats happened...

why won't you just; come back to me. i need to tell you how much you mean to me and i can't believe it's taken this for me to realise how much i fucking need you.

i really fucking need you Andy

love,
ryan

-x-

penultimate chapter ;)

who's not ready for this shit to end. i know i'M not.

i'm curious; where are you all from?

also i'm slightly drunk typing this so i'm sorry if theres any stupid typos lol

ilysm 💘

-lauren

insta&twitter: @adorkablefovvs