syv

dear Andy,

do you remember the time we first met?

i was so goddamn nervous about meeting you. i was terrified that you were going to hate me, or that we wouldnt get along.

i remember meeting blair at the train station. he shook my hand and he said that you were really excited to meet me.

i remember the butterflies in my stomach when we pulled up outside the flat. i think blair knew how nervous i was, because he told me (and i quote) "andy is about as scary as a stuffed bear"
i remember that really made me laugh and it definitely made me feel a lot better about meeting you.

i remember seeing you for the first time. you came over and gave me a hug, asking if i was alright. i remember i was so awkward. i wish i could go back and slap myself  for being such an idiot when meeting you.

i knew you could tell i was nervous. i was making it a bit obvious. but you were so nice. you made me feel so much better. i think that was when i first started to think i liked you.

why am i bringing this up? because i need you right now. i'm so damn nervous for you. the boys have tried to calm me down, my brothers have tried. hell, even my mother tried to help. but they can't calm me the way you do. there's something about you andy. something about you that just makes me feel so much better. something i can't work out.

i need you andy, please wake up soon.

love
Ryan x