Chapter 5~Connections stay

Neha POV

Neha POV

I sighed. The work seemed that it would never finish. I couldn't believe that Meeta and I had started to work for the family business three months ago. It's pretty terrifying the way time flies so fast. And the fear I have, haunted me everyday.

Can I find my sister before it's too late? Will I ever meet her, get to know her the way as twins are supposed to.

It hurts so much because our souls are connected. And if these connections are real, they never die. They can be ignored and buried but not broken. I know that I have a real connection with my twin sister which will live forever. I miss her everyday, every minute and every hour. The thought that kills me the most, will she ever come back to me.

Ever since I heard the tale of Myrah Mishra, I have been horrified. She lost her loved ones. Payal lost a friend. These friendships are hard to find and when we lose them, we have lost a real treasure. Life is never fair and is harsh. That's the reality for life.

"Neha," Meeta entered my office and checked my files.

"Here," I handed her the documents. "The work is done."

"I know you are thinking about her," Meeta said slowly.

"I need a break from all this," I looked away from her gaze. "I can't deal with it anymore."

"The weekend is here now," Meeta clapped her hand in delight. "And we can go and party. But before that shopping. Nooooooo I know. We can go to the beauty parlour. And I am being completely ignored."

"No you are not," I smiled a bit. Meeta always knew how to brighten the mood.

"Then what's up with that sad face," Meeta pinched my cheeks.

"I am not in the mood for going out anymore," I sighed. "I just want to be alone and go for a ride in my helicopter. You can enjoy it with Payal. She has come to spend time with us."

"Us, doesn't mean me. It also includes you," Meeta stated. "But you know what, I don't want to bother you so do what you want but eat food first and tell your parents that you want to go on a ride. They will freak out if I don't take care of you properly."

"Ha Meri Ma (yes, my mother)," I chuckled and hugged her.

"Right beti (daughter)," she winked and went. "By the way the desi attire really suits you. You should wear more of it."

"Dadi wanted me to wear it," I said with a smile. "And I didn't want her to be upset."

"Ok. Bye babe," Meeta rushed out of my office.

I grabbed my coat and wore it. I went into my range rover and I reached home.

My parents had gone with Sanjay and Maya Aunty to visit some friends. Nikhil Bhaiya was talking on the phone with his new girlfriend. Meeta and Payal had their own plans. Veer was just looking at his phone.