Chapter 3~The Kumar Family

Meeta POV

Meeta POV

"Let's go," I said and she nodded.

We go to the Rajput Mansion. We enter the living Room. Neha's parents and her brother are sitting along with my family and talking to our so called guests. Neha shot an angry glare at me. I looked away and sat next to Veer Bhaiya.

Aman Kumar was a businessman who desperately wanted partnership with Dad's and Prem Uncle's companies. He was a greedy man who wanted money, money and money. Arya Kumar, I would say, is a complete witch, without all the warts and potions. She was the most horrible and greedy woman you could meet. She was always pestering her son to date Me or Neha. Her son, Arjun Kumar, was a womanizer and is absolutely disgusting. He was always flirting with girls. He was worse than our older brothers. To sum it up, they are a greedy family, all worse than each other. They are always hanging out in our mansions which is so annoying.

"Meeta, Neha," Ma acknowledged us.

"Hello Meeta, Hi Neha," Arya Kumar flashed us a smile. She is so fake.

"Array Daayan Kumar aap yaha kaise (Witch Kumar what is the reason for you to come)," Neha plastered a smile and Mrs Kumar looked offended.

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing out loud. Priya Aunty glanced at me. I knew she was thinking the same thing.

"Have some food," Prem Uncle said. He was only trying to avoid trouble but obviously Neha isn't going to let him.

"Daddy, all of them are on a diet," Neha tutted."Take the food away please." She said to the servants. They came and took all the food. The Kumars were glaring at Neha but they quickly placed a smile on their faces.

I noticed Arjun shamefully checking Neha. I sent him an angry look. Neha wasn't the only one who loathed the Kumar family. Neha's and my parents except for our brothers who were friends with Arjun all hated them but only Neha was the one who would insult them face to face.

"Arjun, you nincompoop," Neha announced. "I heard that you wanted to talk about BUSINESS."

"Always talk politely to guests," he tutted.

"SHUT UP YOU IMBECILE," Neha screamed. "YOU ARE NO GUEST."

"She needs to be more polite and well mannered," Aman Kumar sighed. "How will we make her our daughter in law if she behaves like that? We will take Meeta then?"

Everyone's jaw dropped! Is he mental?

"Meeta is too young to get married," Veer Bhaiya snapped.

"So is Neha," Nikhil jumped in.

"I think that you Aman belong to a mental asylum." Priya Aunty said calmly.

"Yes Ma," Neha laughed.

"Priya, how could you say that!" Arya Kumar admonished her.

"Who are you to decide when my daughters get married?" Priya Aunty snapped. "One thing for sure is that she will never get married to your son."