APRIL, 2003 - PART THREE

Bradley's POV

Even though I tried, I could not resist when Stefani kissed me in her prom night. She wanted more from me. "Please, I need you now". She asked for that and I tried to talk but nothing came from my mouth. I was high on wine and in shock but I wanted that as much as she did. I thought for a while, got up and helped her to do the same.

I barely could start my car to find a room to be with her. I didn't want to do it in a place like that, specially because I knew she was probably a virgin. If that was going to happen, it had to be special for both.

I found a hotel and dragged her to the room. In the elevator, I thought I was going to throw up and she was visibly nervous. I locked the room door and kissed her one more time. "You are way too special to do that in a car or in a park..." I said and she blushed a little. "But I have to ask..." I took a sit on the bed and pulled her, making her stand in front of me.

"I have never..." She didn't let me finish. "And I am sure, before you ask".

The idea of being her first man made me scared but glad at the same time. I loved Stefani a lot and could not disappoint her. I made her sit on my lap and kissed her passionately while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I slipped my lips to her neck and while kissing it, I unzipped her dress slowly.

"Can we turn the lights off?" She whispered, I stopped what I was doing to look right in her face and just shook my head negatively. I really wanted her to see everything. To make her more comfortable I got up to turn the lights off and I turned on the lampshade next to the window. It got darker but I still could see well. I walked back to her, after taking my jacket off, and helped her to get rid of the dress, then I gently pushed Stef backward, lying her in the bed. She was only in a white bra and panties of the same color. I got to admire her for a while, until I noticed she was shy about my stares.

My hands were shaking a little and I took longer than I should to unbutton my shirt. I took it off and spread her legs, staying on my knees between them. I leaned, pressing my body against hers and we kissed. She was tasting like the wine we had not long ago mixed with her lipstick. I felt one of her hands on my hair, caressing it gently.

I lowered my kisses to her neck, then her chest while trying to undo her bra. She helped me and took them off slowly, probably because she was still shy. I licked one of her nipples while grabbing her other breast. Her breathing was faster and when I looked up, her eyes were closed. I slided my lips from her breasts to her tummy but stopped there. I didn't want to hurry things since she could not be ready for some types of foreplay. I was doing my best to make her comfortable.

I was one step away from consummating my innermost desires. I was nervous and anxious. I wanted to make her mine, even if only physically. I was about to explode of excitement, so I kissed her again on the lips and took off my pants and underwear in the way I could.

With both my hands, I slipped her panties down her legs and threw them to the floor. Stefani was totally determined but very nervous. Her hands were still quiet because she did not know what to do.

We were already sweating. I put my hand in her leg and our kisses became faster. I stroked the inside of her thigh, making her moan as she kissed me. When I touched her down there, I felt the wet on my fingers and began to move them in a way that made her gasp. I could already see the stars, ready to do that. I caressed her cheek and she looked me in the eyes.

"You... Sure?" I whispered and she didn't answer, just kissed me again. I took that as an "yes" and I looked for my jacket that was still in the bed. I got a condom inside my wallet and turned around to put it on. When I was done, I slowly spread her legs and got inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned in pain. "Want me to stop?"

"No... Keep going... But kiss me". She answered and I did what she asked and, while kissing her, I moved myself, trying to not hurt her. I opened my eyes once or twice and could see the pain on her face. The movements now were faster, I didn't want to hurt her but I couldn't help myself. I was groaning and getting louder while she was quiet, with her eyes closed, just breathing fast.

I stopped kissing her lips and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and moved herself trying to stay in a comfy position. I bit her ear and made her wrap her legs around my waist. "Relax..."

Stefani's POV

I could not even believe in what was happening in that hotel room. Bradley was being so gentle and that was exactly what I dreamed for that moment. It was painful at first but only because I was too nervous. He told me to relax and I tried to.

He moved faster inside me and I keep looking at him. He was almost screaming with his eyes closed. After a while I was not in pain anymore. Hearing his moans, watching the pleasure in his face and the drops of sweat rolling through his chest made me finally feel something good. He smiled at me when he heard my first moan. A really naughty smile. He stopped and told me to get all fours. I was not shy anymore, I just did what he asked that and didn't even care about the view he would have of me.

I felt his hands grabbing my butt and he banged me in that position. I had to hold in the head of the bed because it was shaking and he was faster and faster. I was already trembling and ready to come when I hear him screaming. He did that before me. He fell in bed, trying to recover and I laid next to him. He took the condom off and looked at the roof for some seconds, then he looked at me and kissed my lips. While kissing me he touched me down there, rubbing his fingers on my clit. The way I moaned in the end made him laugh a little.

After coming, I didn't know how to react. I stayed in bed, resting and Bradley got up to go to the bathroom. We were both embarrassed. Quickly I caught all my underwear from the floor and put them on. He came back whit his underwear on and threw himself in the bed.

"Hey... You mind if we pass the night here?" He asked.

"No. I just need to text my mom".

"Great. I am so tired I will sleep anytime". I laid next to him. He was laying on his tummy, turned his head to look at me. I didn't look back, just stared the ceiling. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I am". I smiled and looked quickly at him.

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel more... mature". I laughed.

"That's normal". I didn't need to look at him to know he was smiling. "But I mean, did I hurt you? Feeling any pain yet?"

"Just a little. Nothing to worry about".

"Good... I was afraid that I could have..."

"No, you were great, seriously!" I laid on my side and touched his back only with my fingers, caressing it.

"Besides the pain, was it good?"

"Yeah..." I yawned while answering it. "Thank you for being so kind to me. I am glad my first time was with you. But are you ok?".

"I feel a little guilty... I don't want you to regret tomorrow". I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I won't. Never will".

"Let's talk about it tomorrow". He yawned too. "I will fall asleep anytime from now on". He mumbled.

And he did. I kissed his back and covered him with the bed sheet. I got up to look for my cell phone and texted my mom. I told her Bradley was not feeling good to drive so we went to Bo's house to pass the night. I turned the lampshade off and cuddled him. It took me some time to sleep. I was tired but could not stop thinking about what we did earlier. "I love you". I whispered right before closing my eyes and passing out from exhaustion.

To be continued...

Hey guys, since I don't know if I will be able to write this weekend, I decided to post it earlier. Got inspired hehe

Hope you like it. XX