JULY 2003 - Part Two

Stefani's POV

My mom was hugging me while my dad was helping me with my bags. It was not dramatic as I thought it would be, they were too busy being proud and telling all the neighbors that I got to go to college. It was very sweet to watch them bragging about me everywhere. I had to listen my mom repeating the same shit she said during the month, those things all moms say.

Bradley came to pick me up. He also had to hear my mom asking to take care of me. Brad even tried to get serious while listening to her but he ended up laughing at some point. I got inside his car after mom kissed my cheeks and hugged Bradley for the last time. I happily sighed. It was a mix of feelings. I was scared as shit but at the same time I never felt so good.

"Ready?" He asked with a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and smiled looking at him. Then I waved at my parents and Natali before Bradley started the car. For a while I felt like crying because I never been far from them before. "You ok?" He asked later. I nodded again.

"I am, babe". I opened the window, looking outside and feeling the wind on my face. "Just never been so far from my family before".

"You'll be fine. It's not that far. You can visit them anytime... And I will be there for you. I am excited about it. When I told you I felt alone I meant it. That's selfish but I really hoped you would chose Julliard instead of the other universities so you could be near me".

"It is selfish but I like to hear that". I smirked. "I can't believe we are going to... Live together".

"Does that sound weird to you?". He looked at me quickly.

"Not at all. I am also excited. It will be good for our relationship, don't you think?" He nodded in agreement. "I will be living with my man and I pay half of the rent. It's a win win".

"Ohhh I got it". He laughed hard. "That's why you are so excited. It's cheaper".

"Obviously!" I laughed and pinched his thigh. "But seriously now... I hope that won't make you tired of me".

"Of course not! Don't say that. I love you, Stef. I know you don't believe when I say".

"I believe you but..." I stopped. I didn't want to repeat that again and make him annoyed.

"But what?" He asked and I took sometime to answer. I sighed and bit my lower lip.

"Look at you..." I started and he laughed, interrupting me.That was a sarcastic laugh.

"Here we go again... Stefani, that's bullshit. I told you and I will repeat..."

"No... Don't..." I tried to interrupt him.

"You are hot..."

"Alright, you will start with that!" He smirked when he noticed I was blushing. I looked to my feet, avoiding eye contact.

"I don't have to look at myself but you need to look at yourself. You know what? I will make you do it tonight. I will make you get naked in front of the mirror and you will realize there's nothing wrong with you". I rolled my eyes. "It's not possible you can't see it. I think you are the hottest girl alive. Honestly, I tell that everyone because if I had to describe the perfect girl, it would be someone very similar to you. And there's nothing wrong with your nose before you start moaning... ". I rest my head on the window, watching him talk now. "It's funny, because I never thought you'd look that good". I laughed while nodding my head.

"Thanks... I guess". He smiled.

"Seriously, you were so shy, so clumsy. But in your prom night, damn... That was the first time I looked at you as a woman. I even felt guilty".

"Do you regret? I mean... About that night?"

"I did for a while". I was surprised because he never told me that. "I thought about it for days. Your age, the way I had led that... But i don't regret it anymore. It happened." He shrugged. "Why are you asking? Do you regret?"

"No way! I fucked for the first time with the guy I like". He smiled. "I'd not change that".

"Oh well, you are always so honest..."

I laughed and that's the only thing I remember before sleeping all the trip. All those things Bradley said made me feel shy but I liked to hear that. I felt blessed and that was the best feeling in the world. Having the person I loved with me, kissing him whenever I wanted, touching, talking. That was perfect moment in my life because I was complete and totally happy.

Bradley drove us to New York quickly. I woke up some hours later and we were there. I was amazed by the city. It was a long time since the last I visited it there. It took long to cross the city but I didn't care at all. It was great looking around the city as he drove.

The apartment was small but we had enough space. I thought his apartment would be a mess, but he took good care of it. It was clean and everything was in the right place. I took it seriously when he told me to stay comfortable and jumped into the couch, trying to rest.

"Oh man, my back hurts". I moaned and Bradley it right next to me. He rubbed his fingers on my back.

"So, go and take a shower now. While you do it, I will order food because I am starving".

"Me too..." I got up and he did the same. He gave me a clean towel and I took a long shower, trying to relax. I thought I would feel homesick, but New York had such a nice energy I even forgot to be sad about it. I dried my hair, wrapped in a towel, while singing. I was doing it with my eyes closed. I turned the dryer off and opened my eyes when I saw Bradley standing behind me. "Holy fuck! You scared the shit out of me..."

"Sorry!" He walked towards me, hugging me from behind. He kissed my shoulder and I took a deep breath.

"Let me finish my hair, it looks really messy".

"You look great this way... By the way, I told you I'd so something".

"Oh man, don't start with that". He smiled.

"C'mon..." He dragged me to the bedroom and made me stand in front of the mirror. I was blushing once again. "See, there's nothing wrong with you".

"Yeah, you're right!" I wanted him to shut up, but actually I was starting to feel more confident. "I mean, I could look worse, right?"

"Oh, wow! You ok? Is this Stefani?"

"Yeah, of course" I laughed, walking towards him. I put my arms around his neck and he did the same on my waist. "I love you!"

"I love you too, babe" He pulled me, making me lay in bed with me. "Come here..." I fell into the bed. At that point, the towel slide down my body. He kissed me, taking my face in his hands. I started unbuttoning his shirt, kissing his chest, then pulled his shirt off, running my hands down his chest.

Bradley asked to go down on him. I was frozen for a moment. I tried to be sexy and pretend I knew everything I was doing, but I was still inexperienced and never done that. I took control that night, even though I was nervous, and so far was the best time we had together. I found out things I liked and things I didn't. I was discovering about my body in a really fun way. He always did his best to make me come and it was not different that day.

I was on the top of him, Bradley came before me but he keep going until I was done, and I screamed loud when it happened. I closed my eyes and felt a lonely tear rolling on my face. I could not say a word after that, I just went to the bathroom and took another quick shower.

When I got back he was putting his clothes on. He gave me a peck on the lips and told me to get dressed too because dinner was on its way. My first night in NYC couldn't be better. We had all the fun we could, I even pinched myself just to make sure I was not just raving. I was not aware that change in my life could just screw everything up anytime, and later it did. 

To be continued...

P.S.: Again doing it quickly at work. The drama will start soon, hopefully you won't get mad at me