«Short Mexicans & Long Dicks (Kellic)»

Warnings: smut (just a bj smh), cussing, and sex as conversation.

Convo about Mexicans being short but having big dicks.

(Based off of the convo with tragiction my_fedora_is_emo, emobandlover2054, GeePutTheEmoInLemon and, unclefronkway)

Kellin's POV

"Dude, I'm telling you that Latinos are worth dating!" Justin came up with the same conversation topic for the millionth time.

"Are you saying this because Mariana was the best girl in bed or because Rory is a person you actually appreciate?" Jack inquired as I later drank from the milkshake I ordered at this burger place near school.

"Rodriga is like, the sweetest person you'll ever meet in the face of the planet!" He beamed as he looked at the screen of his phone, showing this photo of his girlfriend Rory holding a rose in front of this place they went last weekend.

"And when is she coming over?" I asked him. I remember Justin telling me that Rory wasn't going to come school today because some of her cousins moved to town and she was going to help them by giving them a tour around town in Spanish.

"In less than five, she'll be bringing her cousins with her."

"Tell me that she isn't bringing ten people with her," Gabe rolled his eyes, making Jesse to slap him, "Dude what?"

"That's racist and stereotypical," Jesse rolled his eyes.

"I actually agree," I muttered. A couple seconds later we recognized Rory's bright green hair outside from the door.

"She's here!" Justin smiled dreamily.

"Dude, I've heard Mexicans have long dicks," Jack whispered as I choked with the strawberry milkshake I was drinking.

"What the fuck Jack?" Jesse kicked Jack across the table.

"I'm telling you," Jack explained, "they are small in height but have big dicks."

"I don't know about that," Justin laughed, "they aren't all as—"

"But I'm telling you that they have big cocks," Jack blurted out again.

"Imagine giving them a blowjob," Gabe smirked, making all us laugh, even Justin.

"YOU CAN CHOKE!" Jack cackled.

"Or getting fucked by one?" Justin added to the conversation.

"If that's happening," I spoke and the bell of the establishment rang, indicating the door was opened, "buy me a fucking wheelchair."

"KELLIN!" Gabe cackled as we all released strident laughs. People were looking at us weird, including Rory, who was now standing next to us.

"Hey b-babe," Justin cleaned a laughter tear that was rolling down his cheek.

"Hey sugar," Rory smiled, her silver snake bites sparkling with the light that was over our table, "these are my cousins."

"Sup Waldo," Jack smirked as we all snickered, even Rodriga and Nick, Rory's stepbrother.

"I can't," Gabe said as he started laughing again, making all of us to laugh again with him.

"I'm confused," a really tall guy whispered to a shorter tanned man.