«Favorite Actor (Kellic)»

Warnings: smut, cussing, and fan-idol relationship.

Thanks to donttelljayme for the prompt 🤠🤠

【***】

I was the chosen one among the million participants, and I have won that only free meet and greet with one of the most famous actors of the generation: Vic Fuentes. I had to fly all the way from cold Michigan to warm Southern California just meet him. I was a huge fan of him and I was just two years younger than him, which was great because there will not be awkward words between us, right?

"You're... Kevin, right?" a lady asked me when I arrived at the set where they were recording a new movie that was going to come out next year and had all of the fans, including me, hyped.

"Is Kellin; my name is Kellin," I corrected trying to not make it sound cocky or rude since I did not want to be kicked out before I even get to meet one of my favorite actors of all time.

"Kellin, sorry," the lady apologized profusely, scribbling something down on the board she was holding with her freckled hands, "my name is Sarah Warrison, but I guess you don't care." She rigidly smiled as she tapped on the wooden clipboard.

"Sadie, love, has the lad arrived?" another madam asked Sarah with sugar on her tongue.

"Audrey, he is Kellin," Sarah presented me to the woman, "he is the gentleman that won the contest to see Vic."

"Oh, hey Kellin," Audrey greeted, a warm smile plastered on her bronzed face, "follow me, I'll take you to Vic since that's probably what you've been wantin' to do," she grinned, motioning for me to follow her like if I were some dog. I meekly followed her nevertheless since I did not wish to be disrespectful.

"He is probably gettin' his makeup done with Jen," Sarah informed Audrey, who nodded in understanding and walked hurriedly, consequently I walked relatively fast in order to endeavor to keep up with her.

We walked pass by a set that was mainly an office since in the new movie Vic was going to be part of the fancy side of the Latin-American mafia known as narcos. Netflix already had about two series about them, but they were going to give it a humorous side to it, as well as romantic. The movie was also looking for an actor or actress to be the lover of Vic's character, and how far I know, no one had been hired yet, thus they were recording many scenes in which they didn't need the lover.

"Vic should be there," Audrey pointed at the wooden black door, "you could go in—" Vic came out when Audrey was talking, "—or not,"

His long brown hair was neatly resting on his shoulders, contrasting with his tanned skin. His gentle brown eyes curving up slightly when he smiled to greet us. Vic was wearing a tuxedo, something that threw me off since he had said many times in interviews that he does not like wearing suits.

"Hi Audrey," he greeted with a big bright smile, walking up to us, "and... Ke... Kellin?"

"Kellin, yeah," I pursed my lips, holding back a smile. He remembered my name! Everyone usually confused it with Kevin, and this is a huge thing, or at least to me.

"While you two talk, I'll get everything done to continue recording the movie," Audrey smiled, "pardon me," she said as she walked away, leaving Vic and I by ourselves. Vic walked up to me with a happy grin, looking at from head to toe, and he later bit his lip.

"So, where are you from?" he asked me with a flirtatious tone as his gentle eyes looked curved in a cat-like way: seductive.

"Michigan," I muttered, holding back a smile.