Moving Day

My name is Samantha Lawley, I'm a Youtuber and I am related to another Youtuber and his name is Kian Lawley. Yup that's my brother, but this year, I turned 18 so I am a legal adult and Kian wants me to move in with him and the rest of his friends 'O2L'. I'm really excited to finally meet them, I've seen so many of their videos but I've never really met them.

"Samantha! Kian's here to pick you up!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ok!" I yelled back. Then I grabbed my phone charger, ,phone and purse. Kian came and picked up all my stuff yesterday ,so this is all I have to take with me today.

When I got outside Kian was waiting for me outside.

"Hey bro." I said getting into the car.

"Hey Sammy." he said.

"I told you never to call me that." I said.

"Whatever." he said starting to drive.

After a while of driving, we pulled up to a huge house. It had big back gates and a security guard. So Kian had to tell the guy his name and then the guy opened the gates for us.

When we got to the door, Kian knocked and a tall guy answered the door.

"Hey Kian, this must be your sister." he said to Kian but keeping his eyes on me.

"Hi I'm Samantha." I said.

"I'm Ricky." he said shaking my hand.

Then we went inside to a huge house. Then I followed Kian and Ricky to what seems to be the living room. There were 4 more people there, which I knew was going to happen. I already knew who all of them are but I wanted to pretend that I didn't, so that I wouldn't seem like a stalker.

"Hey guys, this is my sister Samantha." Kian said. Then all the guys just laughed.

"Whats so funny?" I whispered in Kian's ear.

"Remember my bestfriend Sam? Well we call him Samantha sometimes." He said laughing. I have met Sam once, but we were really young so I don't really remember.

"Oh..." I said. When they all stopped laughing, they introduced themselves.

"I'm Jc." One of the boys said.

"Sam."

"Trevor."

"Connor."

"And I'm still ricky." Ricky said.

"Well I'm Samantha." I said smiling.

"Samantha, you're room is upstairs and I already unpacked everything and made your room really nice for you." Kian said.

"Coolzies." I said.