Lost

•••••Samantha's POV •••••

It's been three months since I broke up with Sam and I regret in every way possible. I need him to breath, I need him to laugh, to smile, to live! I want to go ask for him back but I didn't do the wrong and my mom told me to wait and that he'll come around. But I'm scared that he won't come around ever!

I was in my room until I heard a knock at the door, I thought it was one of my parents so I yelled "come in!"

It was Jc,Ricky,Kian,Connor,and Trevor. No Sam which made me sad but I'm seeing my best friends right now so nothing can ruin this moment.

"Ahhhhhh!! oh my gosh what are you guys doing here?!?" I yelled jumping off my bed and hugging each one of them.

" We wanted to see you, we missed you so bad." Jc said.

" I was just thinking about going to visit you guys cause I think you guys heard about how my mom bought me a car!" I said excitedly.

"That's awesome!" Trevor said. Man I missed these guys. We just hung out and spoke about the dumbest things until Ricky said," So have you talked to Sam lately? Your all he talks about and he hasn't stopped crying since the day you passed out."

Am I really hearing this? I wonder if he wants me back? Or does he hate me because I broke up with him?

"I haven't spoken to him since then." I said looking down.

After a few hours, the guys had to go which made me sad but I'm gonna go see them in a week so that's fine.

I fell asleep an hour after they left.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard something coming from the window. When I looked outside, it was Sam!

Then my phone rang telling me I got a message.

'Come downstairs' it said.

Then I slipped on my flip flops and went outside.

"Samanth-" I cut him off by crashing my lips into his.

"Sam I forgive you, I can't live without you. In lost without you. I can't be happy unless I'm with you!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Princess will take me back?" he asked me.

"Absolutely! I yelled.

"I can't believe you just said yes, this is the best day ever, other than the day I met you!" he said kissing me.

"Sam stay with me tonight." I said.

"Ok." he said.

This is the happiest I've been in three months.