Please Don't Leave Me!

••••• Sam's POV••••

"I love you Princess, don't leave me okay?" I said.

" I love you too." She said.

"Promise me, you won't leave me!" I said now sobbing.

"I'm sorry." She said and then her eyes closed.

I just sobbed and sobbed on top of her until the men from the ambulance removed me from her so that they can put her on the gurney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the boys, Shelby,Acacia, Jenn, Kian's mom and dad, Rebecca,Jack,Some fans and even Andrea was there.

I was pacing around the room, running my fingers through my hair, breathing heavily, crying. Not crying. Sobbing!

The doctor came into the room.

"Samantha is alright, she had been stabbed 5 times. She will have scars on her stomach but, not big ones. She also has anorexia, but,I don't know if anyone knew this." She said. I looked around the room and everyone looked shocked. Therefore, no one knew this.

"Thank you so much. When can we see her?" I asked the doctor.

"Right now, she just woke up." She said.

"Okay thanks." I said.

"Who's going first?" Kian asked.

"I think Sam should go first." Kian and Samantha's mom said and everyone agreed.

When I got to Samantha's room, I walked through the door. She looked at me and started crying.

•••••Samantha's POV•••••

When I saw Sam, I started crying. I never thought I would see him again. He's okay, he's healthy and that's what made me happy.

He ran to me and pulled me into his arms. At this point, we are both sobbing.

"I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you! I thought you left me!" he sobbed while rocking back and forth.

"Sam I love you so much and I would never ever leave you." I sobbed into his chest.

We stayed there for a while until everyone else wanted to come inside. The whole time, we just cried and stuff until the end, we made jokes and acted like nothing happened. The doctor said that I could leave tomorrow morning.

Everyone is leaving now but I don't want to be alone.

"Sam!" I yelled after he walked out the door.

"Yeah Princess?" he asked walking over to me.

"Stay with me." I said.

"Anything for you Princess." he said laying down next to me. We cuddled up and I started drifting to sleep.

"I love you Sam, and I wouldn't be alive without you." I said giving him a passionate kiss.

"Samantha, you are the love of my life and there is nothing you can ever say or do to change that. I love you." He said after we pulled away.

And with that I knew, Sam Pottorff will always be mine. And we will always have our Casual Little Love Story.