I'm Sorry

•••••Samantha's POV•••••

I just woke up and Sam has his arms around my waist and he is still sleeping. I slipped out of his grip and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and put my hair into a high ponytail. Then I went to my closet, opened the door and walked in. I grabbed a white tank top, blue shorts and white flip flops.

After I got dressed, I decided I would get Starbucks before the guys wake up. I grabbed my phone, car keys and wallet and walked out the door.

When I got to Starbucks, I order my drinks and sat at a table to wait.

"Samantha?" someone asked. When I turned around, I saw Dylan. I froze, I couldn't get words out of my mouth. That's when I remembered that Dylan would take me and probably try to kill me. I ran to the bathroom and liked the door behind me. I sat down and called Sam.

Me-Sam!

Sam- Hey babe, what's wrong? you sound worried.

Me-Dylan's here!

Sam-Where are you?

Me-Starbucks.

Sam- Okay. Jc, Kian! We have to go. Okay Princess I'll see you in 10!

Me- okay baby! I love you!

Sam- I love you too!

And with that, I hung up. People started banging on the door and I had to get out of the bathroom. I looked around and I didn't see Dylan. So I grabbed my drinks and walked out the door.

While I was walking, I felt like someone was watching me. So I speed up. The next thing I knew, someone grabbed me by the neck on covered my mouth.

"I swear to god! If you try to escape this time, I'll kill you and your pretty little boyfriend!" Dylan yelled.

Then he let go of me so that he could open the car door. That's when I bolted, I ran all the way back to the house.

When I got to the house. Sam, Kian and Jc were waiting outside.

"Guys Dylan is coming! We have to get inside." I said. Then we started walking inside, and then a car pulled up. When we turned around, Dylan was standing there with a knife in his hand. I just looked at the guys and mouthed run. We got in the house just in time. We locked all the doors and Jc called the cops. Dylan was trying to get in the house every way possible. Sam, Jc, Kian and I locked ourselves in the room. Ricky, Trevor and Connor went to Shelby's house.

All of a sudden, we heard a loud noise from down stairs.

" I'm gonna go check it out." Jc said getting up.

"Okay,be careful." I said.

It's been along time since Jc went downstairs.

" I'm gonna go check on him." Sam said getting up.

"I'm going with you!" Kian said getting up.

"Be safe , I love you guys!" I said. And with that, they left.

It's been like an hour since they went downstairs. I'm gonna go see what's going on.

I check everywhere, and I can't find them! I walked around the living room one more time and then I saw a sneaker peaking out of the back of the couch.

When I walked to the back of the couch, I saw Sam, Jc and Kian tied up.

"What happened?" I asked, pulling off the ropes around their mouths.

"Oh, you must have thought that I wasn't getting into the house!" Dylan said.

"Please, just leave us alone!" I yelled.

"Not until I get what I want!" He yelled back.

"What do you want!?!" I asked.

"You." He said with a smirk.

"Fine!" I said. I heard the boys yelling 'no'.

Dylan grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend you bastard!" Sam yelled. Dylan just smirked and turned back to me. He shoved his tongue in my mouth. I thought I was gonna throw up! Then he moved to my neck, kissing and biting here and there. He ripped off my shirt and licked his lips. He kept on kissing my neck. When he got to my lower neck, he grabbed my boob and then I slapped him, causing him to fall back a little. He slapped me back and then grabbed me by my hair.

"You know what? I'm not wasting my time!" Dylan yelled, pulling out a knife from his back pocket.

"Kill me already! Stop hurting the people I love! Get what you want, you want you see me hurt right? Then do it!" I yelled at him.

" I never thought I would hear that! But if that's what you wish." He said. Then he slid the blade across my neck, I could feel the warm blood on my skin.

"Stop!" The boys yelled over and over again. Dylan just kept on. He then pushed me to the floor and started cutting me on my stomach. The pain was unreal, but I didn't care. If taking this pain meant that Sam,Jc and Kian would be okay, then I will take this pain and more!

After Dylan let the boys go, the cops got here and they are now chasing Dylan.

Sam has me in his arms and he's crying.

"I love you Princess, don't leave me okay?" He said.

" I love you too." I said.

"Promise me, you won't leave me!" He said now sobbing.

My eyes started getting heavy, and I let a tear slip out of my eye, seeing Sam in this much pain, and that I caused it, made me sick to the stomach.

"I'm sorry." I said.

And everything turned black.