Breathe

I was really excited when Sam asked me to go to the mall with him. I think I might have a crush on him, but first I need to learn more about him to make that crush serious.

To the mall I'm gonna wear, a black crop top that says 'Hell Yeah!' on it, light blue skinny jeans, a long cardigan, and my black combat boots.

When I went downstairs, Sam was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"I'm ready." I said.

"Alrighty, let's go." he said. Then we took our penny boards and out them in the trunk of his car.

When we got to the mall, we just walked around and held hands everywhere. I liked walking with the guys cause I'm 5'2 and most of them are almost 6'0. Sam is 5'7 which is still much taller than me.

I saw an Urban Outfiters and dragged Sam in there with me. I tried on this sun dress that was white and I really liked it ,so I bought it. Then we went to Starbucks and it turned out that we drink the same thing, Vanilla bean frapp but the only difference is, I always order either salted caramel cake pops or birthday cake pops.

After we shopped alittle more, we bumped into fans , we took picture and talked and followed them on twitter.

Then we went into the mall parking lot and pennyboarded around it for like an hour. After that, we went back of the house because I knew that Kian would start to worry.

When we got to the house, Kian was walking around in circles.

"Where the hell were you guys?" He asked.

"The mall." I said.

"You couldn't have texted or left a note to let me know?" He said.

"Sorry, I forgot." I said.

"Don't let it happen again." He said.

"I won't, I promise." I said, I respect Kian, he is my older brother only by a year but still.

After the talk, I went upstairs to my room and put my bags away and went through Twitter. The fans posted the pictures from earlier. But one of the pictures comments really caught my eye, ' Awe, Sam and Samantha are such a cute couple. Sam+Samantha 4ever!'

What if Kian thinks this is true?!? What if this becomes a big gossip?!? Oh, god Samantha dating Sam is not a bad thing, it's just that Kian is super protective of me and he doesn't like me having boyfriends. Samantha, Breathe, just breathe!