Home Sweet Home

••••Samantha's POV•••••

We just finished our California show and we are driving back to the house and I just can't wait until I can lay on my bed again! And my own bathroom again! Yay!

When the bus stopped, I jumped out and ran to the front door and grabbed the key under the mat and opened the door. Then I ran inside, and jumped around in excitement just to be home. Sam brought my bag inside and we all decided to go to Walmart to stock up on Arizona for the house.

When we got to Walmart, we bought what we needed to buy and then Jarred called Sam and told him to come to a party with him tonight.

"Baby do you wanna go?" he asked.

"No baby but you can go. I'm tired so I'm just gonna go to bed when we get home." I said smiling.

"Okay babe, I'll see you in the morning then." he said before leaving and heading to Jarred's house.

Then the rest of is got home and I went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just woke up and Sam wasn't laying next to me. So I went to my bathroom, fixed my hair into a ponytail, brushed my hair and took a shower and changed into a crop top,a pair of sweats and black vans. Then I went down stairs.

"Kian, where's Sam?" I asked.

"He said he stayed over at Jarred's." Kian said.

"Okay I'm gonna go get him." I said smiling and grabbing my penny board which is called Delilah.

When I got to Jarred's house, I knocked on the door.

"Hey Samantha what's up?" he asked as he opened the door.

"Um ,hey is Sam here?" I asked.

"No, he left the party with a friend of mine, do you know um.. Kenzie Lopez?" When he asked me that, my heart cracked and shattered into tiny little pieces.

"Um ,yeah thank you." I said.

There must be a good explanation for this. Whatever, I'm going to Kenzie's house.

•••••Sam's POV•••••

I looked around to see where I was, and when I turned around, there was a sleeping, naked Mackenzie Lopez. When I saw that, I knew that I was screwed. I grabbed my clothes, and other stuff then put on my pants and shoes and walked out.

When I walked outside, I nearly died.

Samantha was standing right in front if the door!

"Saman-" I started to say.

"Save it Sam, I know exactly what happened here!" she yelled, she dropped her penny board and ran.

•••••Samantha's POV•••••

I was crying but I still ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. I knew I was gonna have a panic attack already so I started running until I got to the front door of the O2L house. Then everything turned black and my body fell to the floor.

••••• Connors POV•••••

I heard footsteps at the door so I walked to it and opened it.

I saw Samantha laying on the floor unconscious.

"Kian!Kian!Hurry!!!" I yelled. Kian came running downstairs and then he ran to the door.

"What happened?" he asked picking her up.

"I don't know, I opened the door and she was unconscious." I said truthfully.

•••••Samantha's POV•••••

It is busy the next day and I can't believe everything that happened. But sad part is, I have to move back in with my mom because, it's gonna be heartbreaking for me to see Sam everyday. So I brushed my teeth and started packing my things in two of my suitcases.

When I was done, I texted Kian to come to my room.

"Hey baby sis, how you feeling?" he asked while coming into my room.

"Kian I'm moving back in with mom." I said.

"What? why?" he asked.

"I can't do this right now and it'll be so hard for me to stay here. I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"Okay well if that's what you want then I'll drive you down there tonight." he said.

"Thanks, I love you." I said as he walked out.

Then I called my mom.

(S-Samantha ,M-Mary (their mom) )

S: Hey mommy.

M: Hi baby how are you?

S:I'm good but I need to move back in.

M: Kian already called me and told me why so I'll see you tonight baby.

S: Bye mommy.

After I hung up, I walked to my bathroom and took a shower and then got dressed, I put on a peach tank top,High waisted shorts and flip flops.

Then I went down stairs where all the boys except Sam.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." they all said looking down.

"Guys I'm not sure if I'm coming back here but I wanted to thank you guys for giving me the best experience in the world and you guys are family. You guys are my brothers, well Kian always was but you know what I mean." I said.

"We love you Samantha." they all said tearing up.

"Awe guys I'm only gonna be 30 minutes away." I said.

" I know but we are gonna miss you around all the time."

"I'm sorry guys but I have to go to the mall for like an hour cause of the meet up but after that I'll come here to say goodbye." I said.

Then I penny boarded to the mall. When I got there, I went inside and I felt like a deer in the middle of 100 lions.

They all started screaming like crazy.

"Shhhhh.... please I don't want to what happened last time in Digi to happen again." I said calming them down.

After the meet up, I went back to say goodbye. I went through the front door and saw Kian waiting with my bags and all the boys except Sam standing in the living room. I knew it was time to go.

I hugged Jc first," I love you so much Jc and thank you for everything." I said.

"Take care Sammers." he said.

Then I hugged Connor. "Love You Starbucks buddy." I said laughing.

"Bye Sammers." he said.

Then I said goodbye to Ricky," I'm gonna miss you twerk buddy." I said laughing.

"I'm gonna miss you too gurl." he said in a girl voice making me laugh.

Then I hugged Trevor, " bye small fry." I said.

"Bye Big Mac." he said laughing.

Then Kian and I walked out. I'm gonna miss this place so much and I'm never gonna forget it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I died a bit when I was writing this and it just made me think, like omgish what If this was you? what would you do? and the answer to that, is I would cry until I decide to take Sam back lol.-Jlo💋