My Baby

•••••Samantha's POV•••••

"Will you go on a date with me?"He asked.

"Absolutely." I said jumping into his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently I am getting ready for my date with Sam, I am wearing the white dress I bought when I was with Sam, white flats and a jean vest. Then I put my hair half-up and half-down, with a gold sparkly bow.

Once I was done getting dressed, I went downstairs, where Sam and Kian waited.

"Ready to go?" I asked interrupting the conversation they were having.

"Yeah." he said grabbing my hand.

"Be safe." Kian said hugging me.

"Will do, love you bro." I said.

We went to a restaurant, and after that, his friend Jarrad called him and told him to come over to some party he was throwing but Sam said no because he was with me. So instead we went to the park and looked at the stars and spoke about the dumbest things.

"Sammy, who's you're favorite Youtuber?" he asked me.

"You." I said giggling.

"Haha very funny,other than o2l. Mine is you and Jenna Marbles."

"Probably you and Tyler Oakley." I said.

"Okay, one more question, when did you start to like me?" he asked.

"Since I watched every single video you have ever made and I noticed that your laugh is the sun on a cloudy day." I said.

"Wow, fangirl much?" he said sarcastically.

"I saw your YouTube history and you watched every single one of my videos." I said.

"You caught me." he said holding up his hands in surrender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•••••Sam's POV •••••

Last night I wanted to asked Samantha to be my girlfriend, but I didn't want to seem eager. But today I'm gonna ask her.

Today Samantha and I are going to a new mall that they opened not too far from our old mall. There are a lot of new stores in the new mall and there's this big food court where they have Panera and Taco Bell which is my favorite fast food place ever!

Today I'm wearing a muscle shirt that says 'Internet Kids Never Sleep.' from Connors merch store, a black SnapBack, skinny jeans and black vans.

After I was done getting dressed I went to go check what Samantha was doing, she was filming a video for her channel.

"Okay so yesterday was fun and we're going to a new mall around my other usual mall. But yeah." "Oh hey Sam I didn't hear you come in." She said looking at me.

"Hey to I ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah let me just end the video, come end it with me." She said.

"Ok guys were gonna go now." I said.

"Kay byyyeeeeeee!" She yelled and then I put my hands over the camera.

"Thanks for ending it with me." she said.

"No problem, you ready to go?" I asked

"Yup, let's go." she said grabbing my hand. We decided to penny board to the mall since we weren't really buying anything but if we did we would call a cab.

When we got to the mall, we went to the penny board store and got new wheels, we both got ones that light up when you roll. After that, we went to Taco Bell and ate and then we just hung out around the mall.

"Sammy, will you be my-" I said.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." she said kissing me. Then we continued walking around the mall until we saw that there was a movie theater in the mall and they were showing 'The fault in our stars.' which I wanted to see and so did Samantha.

During the movie we both cried a little, what can I say,it was a really sad movie.

After the movie we rode our penny boards back home. When we got home, Andrea and Jenn were there. We all just watched a movie together, Andrea and Kian were cuddled up together and the rest of the guys were sitting in random places . Samantha had fallen asleep in my lap, so I decided to carry her to her room. But, once I placed her on her bed she woke up.

"Sam, you can sleep in here if to I want." She said.

"Um ,okay." I said laying next to her and after awhile, she fell asleep again. She looks so calm and adorable when she's sleeping. She's always adorable but when she's sleeping she just looks so peaceful that it's so cute.

I'm so happy to be able to call her mine, she's My Baby.